Quantcast

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• New tires

I'm looking at new tires. I'm gonna stay with the 25" but i found some m/t' s i like. But noticed my from tires have more wear than the back right now. And was wondering if I should go with the standard kind of tire like you usually see on the Polaris for the front. Since they are considered a road tire but are still decent in the mud. 

By Kyle Farrell, in Kymco UTV SxS Forum

• 1 reply
    • Five of the Best UTV Tires For the Money

UTVs represent a pretty good investment of both your money and your enjoyment. The tires that come stock on your machine are usually pretty good all-around tires, but there are several reasons to consider going for an upgrade. You might want a more aggressive tread pattern for a specific kind of riding. Perhaps the riding conditions in your area call for a tire with better puncture resistance. There is always the reason that comes from countless hours of enjoyment – the stock tires are simply worn out. Maybe you just want some different tires simply because you do? Regardless of the reason, a new set of tires represents a significant investment. Here are five of the best UTV tires for the money on the market today. Read More

By Travis, in UTV General Discussion

• 0 replies
    • 30 inch tires on a trooper

Will 30s fit on my trooper without running..??? Does anybody know the lug patter..??     Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

By Tobie1987, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 23 replies
    • Trooper radiator

Has anybody ever put a bigger radiator in there trooper to fix cooling problems..?? Witch one did you use and what changes did you have to make..??     Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

By Tobie1987, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 14 replies