Quantcast

Travis

Five of the Best UTV Tires For the Money

UTVs represent a pretty good investment of both your money and your enjoyment. The tires that come stock on your machine are usually pretty good all-around tires, but there are several reasons to consider going for an upgrade. You might want a more aggressive tread pattern for a specific kind of riding. Perhaps the riding conditions in your area call for a tire with better puncture resistance. There is always the reason that comes from countless hours of enjoyment – the stock tires are simply worn out. Maybe you just want some different tires simply because you do? Regardless of the reason, a new set of tires represents a significant investment. Here are five of the best UTV tires for the money on the market today.

Read More

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Skrtcsr
      2014 Joyner Trooper T2 Side by Side Buggy 4x4 - 1,100cc EFI ATV PRICE JUST REDUCED
      I have a near brand new (ONLY 56 Miles on it!!) Joyner Trooper T2 Side by Side Buggy with TONS of extra's! I bought this for our hunting land and ended up not using it at all. It is a great machine and I hate to see it sit in the barn (always kept inside) & not get used. I have over $16,800 invested and it is literally in near new condition. This thing has a 5-Speed EFI V4 Automotive Cherry Engine with 4 Wheel independent locking differentials, its a BEAST. Extra Tires, Windshield, Lights, Wheels, Sides, Rear Window, Fenders, Etc.
      (See Links Below)
      Listing on Craigslist        Listing on ATV Trader      YouTube Video of Buggy

• By TimmyBoy
      Polaris XP 900 ITP Sand Star paddle tires, ribbed fronts, brand new never used, mounted on stock used Polaris wheels that are in good condition, $420.00 or offer

• By POS mule 550
      I have a Mule 550, what year I do not know. It is completely stock as far as I know. It has the original 10" wheels and I would like to upgrade to a 12" because I need to run more asphalt friendly tires. If there is harder tire available for the 10" wheels, PLEASE let me know. My question is what do I need to know to order the correct wheel size and tire size to make this swap. Links to dealers with these options would be greatly appreciated.
    • By utvwolfpack
      The Rockstar Energy Drink & Polaris UTV Wolfpack race team take's full advantage of California rain showers, as The Merrell Brother's decide it's time to take a break from the shop and go stopping in the mud with their new rain boots, except their rain boots happen to be "GMZ Tires" and 2014 Polaris RZR XP1000's. Check out the amazing cinematography captured on this rainy day! We hope this video inspires you to get out and play in the Dirt!
      Thank you to all our sponsors!
      Watch It Here:
      Presented By GMZ Race Products
      Produced By The Merrell Brother's
      Director: Jeremy Merrell
      Director Of Photography: Will Rodgers
      Editor: Dustin Poteet
      Animator: Jeremy Merrell
      Photographer: Shilynn Milligan
      UTVWolfpack.com
      Twitter @utvwolfpack
      Instagram @utvwolfpack