Quantcast

I'm looking at new tires. I'm gonna stay with the 25" but i found some m/t' s i like. But noticed my from tires have more wear than the back right now. And was wondering if I should go with the standard kind of tire like you usually see on the Polaris for the front. Since they are considered a road tire but are still decent in the mud. 

Essex manufacturing used to sell tires that were made just for them. They had Kevlar in the tread, and were made special for the utv. The selection was pretty limited, but they were nice looking tires. It'd be worth a look. 

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Five of the Best UTV Tires For the Money

UTVs represent a pretty good investment of both your money and your enjoyment. The tires that come stock on your machine are usually pretty good all-around tires, but there are several reasons to consider going for an upgrade. You might want a more aggressive tread pattern for a specific kind of riding. Perhaps the riding conditions in your area call for a tire with better puncture resistance. There is always the reason that comes from countless hours of enjoyment – the stock tires are simply worn out. Maybe you just want some different tires simply because you do? Regardless of the reason, a new set of tires represents a significant investment. Here are five of the best UTV tires for the money on the market today. Read More

By Travis, in UTV General Discussion

• 0 replies
    • 30 inch tires on a trooper

Will 30s fit on my trooper without running..??? Does anybody know the lug patter..??     Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

By Tobie1987, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 23 replies
    • Leaking tires, valve stems??

My new 2017 Polaris Ranger has tires going low. When I went to check pressures in all tires one cap was on tight and I noticed the valve stem rotated easily. I checked all 4 and  all stems spun with ease. Either the holes for the stems are too large or the stems are too small.
      i'll get new stems and go from there. Anyone else have the same problem?

By Willy M, in Polaris UTV SxS Forum

• 54 replies
    • Tires for 22/11-8”

What are some larger and/or more aggressive tires that will fit the stock 8" rims? There is plenty of room for a taller tire.     This is for a 2010 American Sportworks Bull Dog TW265 with a Subaru/Robins 9hp        Thanks.                                                      

By vaughn, in UTV General Discussion

• 4 replies