Quantcast

petethedog

Silver Bullet Motorsports Legit or Not?

Buying from Silver bullet like sushi at a truck stop? Over the years seeing him on this forum I assumed he was legit but now I am seeing lots of negative feedback. Selling engines you don’t have and taking money on a website for false inventory is fraud. Not sure if that is the case or not but getting sinking feeling it might be the case after making an order yesterday and getting no follow up or response immediately to my calls for clarification.  Anybody with experience? 

I’ve ordered 3 or 4 times over the past 4 years and always received my parts from Silverbullett...sometimes it is a drawn out process without much communication but they always arrive sooner or later.

OK. That is good to know. Hard to tell as there are some very serious claims online concerning his business. I’m not talking about a $20 part but a substantial purchase and got very concerned after making the order and finding those claims.

I just found it strange he was very available and informative pre-order and than immediately became unavailable. Requested either a shipping invoice or refund and have already started process for claim if either of those isn’t forthcoming.   

I've found five different address locations around Yuma, AZ for this company reported on Yelp, Groupon and BBB websites.  They move around a lot.  YP yellow pages shows three different addresses all with the same phone number.  I don't think they are so busy to need three simultaneous locations in a small city.  One of the five addresses is an empty farm field.  I'm not sure, but it appears now that operations is being conducted from a private residence south of the Yuma airport (BBB reported address).  They don't get very many good reviews.  Could be the supply chain delay from China, could be something else.

Hey guys...thought I would mention that I have also ordered joyner parts from Casey Ye at leaf Asia... [email protected]
Let him know the part number and you will get a price. If you want to order the parts, Casey will send an invoice and I have paid with PayPal without problem.