Quantcast

Mackiesis49

Is this the 2018 model?

Hi guys! Can anyone confirm whether this is actually the 2018 model? (LINK) My friend says its not but the sales representative claims that it is. I've been burned before and I want to take all precautions before going any further with this dealer.
Thanks and happy riding!

If you can get the VIN, the 10th  character is the model year designation.  It's a single number or letter that, with a table, will identify it's model year.  If it's a "J", it's a 2018 model; a "K" is a 2019 model.  If it's any other letter, you can do a search for "VIN year model table"  Certain physical features that are unique to a certain model year of the UTV may also help to identify the model year.  The ad claims it's a 2018 model.

silverbullet

joyner in China or Usa .Parts will always be available in the future.I like Jake he is a good man but the parts end is dead .Parts are down buy 50% and joyner makes most of their money on parts..This is vary hard on Joyner USA

Rich

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Hey Guys!

Hey everyone!  My name is Scott, and my wife, kids and I are in escrow on a home that is on 10 acres.  After much back and forth trying to decide between getting a tractor or a side x side for working around the property, I finally narrowed it down to a side x side.  My father has a 2018 Odes Dominator x4 Zeus, so I called him up to get his thoughts on it, as he uses it on his 12 acres out in Missouri quite a bit.  While talking, he mentioned that he is thinking about selling his Odes, and buying a jeep to tow behind his motorhome, so we got to talking, and it looks like I'm buying it from him.  Its a 2018 with 13 hours on it, break in just done, and all fluids just got changed.  I look forward to learning more about the UTV world, and look forward to any input anyone can give me on the Odes brand of UTV.   Thanks Scott

By Poriggity, in New Members Area

• 2 replies
    • front axle for kubota rtv 900 2000 model

Hello, I’m writing this because I desperately need some assistance with front axle for kubota rtv 900 2000 model. My stepfather told me his two front axles of his  kubota rtv broken separately yesterday and he couldn't distinguish which is for left or right. Are left and right front cv axles the same on a 2000 kubota rtv 900 4x4 ? And what's the cost of kubota rtv 900 axles ? I don't learn much about kubota rtv and hope someone tell me. Thank you.

By matt wichert, in Kubota UTV RTV Forum

• 1 reply
    • Tuning a 400cc Hisun 2012 model

I recently (like yesterday) bought a secondhand  hisun  400cc 4x4 SxS. It’s a one owner 2012 model only done 125 kms. It runs rough and won’t idle  for long without cutting out., even when it’s warm.  Here’s what I’ve done to try to sort it without success: cleaned air filters, cleaned spark plug, emptied old fuel and replaced, replaced fuel filters. I notice that there is a hose coming from the carburettor (on drivers side). It goes to a T piece but  neither branch connects to anything and I can’t seem to find any places where they would naturally attach.  Any suggestions appreciated. Davo

By Davo, in Hisun UTV SxS Forum

• 3 replies
    • Best Can-Am Dealer In The South

Who is the best can am dealer in the south? Cheapest price 

By Bpark, in Can-Am BRP UTV SxS Forum

• 3 replies