Quantcast

KTMspeedFreak

Can anyone tell me WHAT I bought??

I’ve searched all over and haven’t been able figure out the maker and model of my buggy. It appears to be some kind of Joyner maybe an older model?  Anyone know what this is?  it appears to be 1000cc and it’s a 4  cylinder thx 

C8E4DBAD-30A0-44F7-9FB5-8425E4D7C662.jpeg

EE15A8E4-586D-401F-8DA2-E6003F5FE859.jpeg

AA36100A-9724-47F6-9624-B2C7950DA216.jpeg

53B5E75D-AF17-4B2F-85AA-BB33F0970E04.jpeg

983E9E80-BD7E-4D83-B049-8661306CDF19.jpeg

• Like 1

Have  you looked for any numbers on the engine? It looks very similar to the sandviper, but the 2 front metal bars are different than the viper.

overall it's a good looking machine, and Welcome to the board!

• Like 1

There's got to be a manufacturer plate on it somewhere. It'll have the vehicles info on it. I'd get it up in the air where I could inspect the bottom thoroughly. I'm assuming you've inspected all that's visible on the top side. 

• Like 1

It's badaass that's what it is!

You gotta rock that thing. The rzr and can am owners are getting tired of looking of looking in the mirror (that's deep if you get it). 

6 hours ago, kenfain said:

There's got to be a manufacturer plate on it somewhere. It'll have the vehicles info on it. I'd get it up in the air where I could inspect the bottom thoroughly. I'm assuming you've inspected all that's visible on the top side. 

Yep, I looked all over and no identifying marks anywhere. I’ll have to get underneath it. I have however discovered it’s not a 4 cylinder, it’s actaully a 3 which means  it’s a suzuki F8B (800cc) or at least a clone....

Looks like it would be a lot of fun to drive. But with those open wheels, I think you'll be wearing whatever you're driving through. You should also look for a stamped number on the frame. I'd think that it would be in the cockpit. Those numbers are hard to spot, since they're painted over. Good luck, and welcome to the forum.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, kenfain said:

Looks like it would be a lot of fun to drive. But with those open wheels, I think you'll be wearing whatever you're driving through. You should also look for a stamped number on the frame. I'd think that it would be in the cockpit. Those numbers are hard to spot, since they're painted over. Good luck, and welcome to the forum.

I think most manufacturer's put the stamp below  or around the seats.