Quantcast

Just bought a  UTV cloth/tarp cover for the Mule. 39.99 at Cabela's. Real thick with covered vent holes to keep it form being a furnace on the inside.

Got here in about 4 days.  The camo cover is $70, or you can get the olive drab for $40. Really happy with my purchase

https://www.cabelas.com/product/Cabelas-UTV-Cover/1229734.uts

BUT ,DO NOT! UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES TRY TO UN FOLD, AND PUT THE COVER ON WHILE IT'S WINDY! UNLESS YOU WANT TO GO PARAGLIDING.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• 2001 Kawasaki Mule

Mule will not start. Turns over like crazy. Replaced plugs,oil is good.Does have one year old fuel filter. Has one year old filters pretty much throughout. Thinking maybe fuel issue. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

By Bruce Wayne, in Kawasaki UTV SxS Forum

• 9 replies
    • 2011 mule 610 fuel in oil?

Dipstick shows pale color, dont think its water, smells like fuel, oil changed one week ago, level is very high. First I thought it was water condensed into the oil...but someone pointed out the smell, and it doesn't look white-milky. And a half qt or so in one week? So is it possible to get fuel leaking into the oil?    

By Muledaze, in Kawasaki UTV SxS Forum

• 8 replies
    • Travis' Mule 550

Before Crank un-installedPiston INSTALLED after honing.Crank installed after honing.   Last pic is honed. Kind of blurry, took it with one hand. It looks better in person. It may not be professional quality but im 99.99999999999999999% sure it will work. Did better than I thought i would.   So now, only ONE more obstacle. the crankshaft axial play adjustment BUT I need someones opinion ( i took the piston back out afterwards) not sure if you can see it, but in the picture with cylinder honed, it's almost right where the  glare from the light is, and on top of the cylinder directly across from the spot, it looks like the hone didn't get ruffed up.  any ideas? out of round cylinder, cylinder wore and needs bored??  

By Travis, in Kawasaki UTV SxS Forum

• 166 replies
    • Mule engine swap

I have acquired an older Kawasaki Mule 2010 with KAF 540C engine.  The engine is shot so I have the option to either rebuild or replace.  I am thinking a swap to a three cyl diesel out of a Toro mower.  Anyone tried this?  The only reason I am considering this is because I have the mower which is inoperable.  The engine runs great so just wondering if this swap would be feasible?????  

By Earl Middleton, in Kawasaki UTV SxS Forum

• 1 reply
    • Kawasaki Mule 3010 battery

I would like to replace the stock battery on my 2007 Mule 3010 with a larger battery. I am wondering if any other electrical system modifications are necessary? Will the stock charging system supply enough current to keep the battery charged? The only accessories I have added are a KFI winch and a Cycle Country power bed lift.

By Thomas Mohr, in Kawasaki UTV SxS Forum

• 3 replies
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Earl Middleton
      I have acquired an older Kawasaki Mule 2010 with KAF 540C engine.  The engine is shot so I have the option to either rebuild or replace.  I am thinking a swap to a three cyl diesel out of a Toro mower.  Anyone tried this?  The only reason I am considering this is because I have the mower which is inoperable.  The engine runs great so just wondering if this swap would be feasible?????

• By hrmotorsports
      2015 Polaris RZR XP4 1000 5 Seater  1175mi/96Hr
      $22500.00
      Outdoor Logic Full Cage with intergraded rear bumper satin black powder coating
      Front Bumper with skid plate
      2 piece aluminum top powder coated Red
      Custom PRP GT S.E. Suspension Seats Front
      Custom PRP GT S.E. Suspension Bench Seat Rear
      PRP 3” 5 point Seat Belts
      PRP Full Aluminum Doors
      30” Roof mount Light bar
      12” Bumper mount Light Bar
      2 Red LED Whips
      Red under body LED rock lights
      Custom 3M Full Vinyl Wrap 
      15” Fuel  Wheels “Anza” w/ 30” Off-Road Tires
      PJ - 951-317-6992

• By hrmotorsports
      2015 Polaris RZR XP4 1000 5 Seater   4014Mi/205Hr
      $21500.00
      Outdoor Logic Full Cage with intergraded rear bumper satin black powder coating
      Front Bumper with skid plate
      2 piece aluminum top powder coated VooDoo Blue
      Custom PRP GT S.E. Suspension Seats Front
      Custom PRP GT S.E. Suspension Bench Seat Rear
      PRP 3" 5 point Seat Belts
      PRP Full Aluminum Doors
      30" Roof mount Light bar
      12" Bumper mount Light Bar
      2 Blue LED Whips
      Blue under body LED rock lights
      Custom 3M Full Vinyl Wrap
      15" MSA "Axe" Matte Grey w/ 31" Off-Road Tires
      PJ - 951-317-6992

• By Travis
      Before
      Crank un-installedPiston INSTALLED after honing.Crank installed after honing.

Last pic is honed.
      Kind of blurry, took it with one hand. It looks better in person. It may not be professional quality but im 99.99999999999999999% sure it will work.
      Did better than I thought i would.

So now, only ONE more obstacle. the crankshaft axial play adjustment BUT
      I need someones opinion ( i took the piston back out afterwards) not sure if you can see it, but in the picture with cylinder honed, it's almost right where the  glare from the light is, and on top of the cylinder directly across from the spot, it looks like the hone didn't get ruffed up.  any ideas? out of round cylinder, cylinder wore and needs bored??