Quantcast

WCF

Starting a shop for Joyners

We would like to add a repair and parts shop to our shop in Southern  California for the Joyners. How many Joyner people in the area do we have that own Joyners? 

• Like 1

I'm sure I am one of many.  I searched for a long time before I could find someone to work on mine and unfortunately it was a bad experience so this area could definitely use a reliable source for repairs.

Come on down the season is getting started  661 822 8111

The rigs are coming in for their pre season checkup

We are up and running. We have been in the  off road business for many years. We haven't pushed the shop in that direction, adding a new division to the business is needed in our area.

Howdy, I live in Minden, Nevada. Where in Southern California are you located.

I have a 2008 Trooper T2.

Finding someone to work on it is very difficult.

Most of the folks on here do their own work on their Joyners, but finding a reliable place to buy parts online would be a great help! 

I'm a little gun shy using Joynerusa - the one and only time we ordered parts from there, someone also got a new Apple Ipad at our expense. My credit card was jacked. We used to also use Silverbullet, but right now getting parts from him is like pulling teeth.

I understand, never had a problem with joyner usa.  I would give them another try. What parts are you looking for??????

I've ordered a lot of stuff from Joyner and never had a problem with my credit card or getting parts in a timely manner.

The credit card thing might have been a coincidence, I also understand that. We need a dipstick and brake pads, including the emergency brake. 

I understand, do you want to work threw us????  if so let me know what are the pats you need glad to work with you.

On ‎9‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 8:49 AM, WCF said:

I understand, do you want to work threw us????  if so let me know what are the pats you need glad to work with you.

On ‎9‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 7:58 PM, kandlinaz said:

We need a dipstick and brake pads, including the emergency brake. 

Give us a call so we can get the correct info on your car and the correct parts  go to westcoastfabrications.com

I go by Tehachipi when coming and going each summer on the way to or from my Oregon Property.  I will stop by with my  Joyner Renegade. 

Quick question, is there some special reason there are two radiator fills on the Renegade, one next to the battery and one at the engine?

You fill the coolant system at the highest point . The radiator catch  tank  is usually  taped into  the top of the radiator and the tank  can be placed anywhere.

The highest point would be forward in the battery compartment.   The easiest location would be where the engine compartment hinges open and forward of the engine.  Thanks.