Quantcast

johnney

2011 yardsport

anyone out there an expert  on wet clutches I've  went through 2 of them in less 150 miles and don't know why.    is it because of the oil I'm using or what

I got ahold of hisun out of texas, they told me it is because of the oil I've been using........ I was using regular sae 30 weight , they told be it has to be wet clutch oil or motor cycle or oils used in diesel engine .............. who would have thunk

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• FOR SALE: 2014 Joyner Trooper T2 - Only 56 Miles - TONS of Extras!!!

2014 Joyner Trooper T2 Side by Side Buggy 4x4 - 1,100cc EFI ATV PRICE JUST REDUCED I have a near brand new (ONLY 56 Miles on it!!) Joyner Trooper T2 Side by Side Buggy with TONS of extra's! I bought this for our hunting land and ended up not using it at all. It is a great machine and I hate to see it sit in the barn (always kept inside) & not get used. I have over $16,800 invested and it is literally in near new condition. This thing has a 5-Speed EFI V4 Automotive Cherry Engine with 4 Wheel independent locking differentials, its a BEAST. Extra Tires, Windshield, Lights, Wheels, Sides, Rear Window, Fenders, Etc. (See Links Below) Listing on Craigslist        Listing on ATV Trader      YouTube Video of Buggy

By Skrtcsr, in UTV Off-Road Classifieds - Buy & Sell

• 0 replies
    • Miles

Hey everyone I'm just curious what year troopers are out there and how many miles u have on them when did u start seeing big issues and I don't mean wheel bearings and such! I mean motors tranny frame cracks so on

By charlie, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 22 replies
    • 2008 Joyner Commando c2 value, 9 miles on it?

I just inherited a green 2006 maybe 2008 I am not sure Joyner Commando C2 from my father in law's estate, looks to be fully loaded, winch etc. It has 9 miles on it, which are the miles that he had on it when he brought it home apparently from the dealer. It has been stored in a climate controlled garage, and is in brand new condition. Apparently was supposed to be purchasing a big whitetail lease and snagged the Joyner for that purpose, and the farm lease fell through. I have no interest in keeping this, and want to list it forsale on the local forums and craigslist, etc. What is the MOST I could sell this for? Winter/Snow/Deer hunting season is in..I was thinking atleast 7500? Figure he paid over 9k for it..

By slickcav, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 5 replies
    • For Sale: 2009 Renegade R2 - 107 miles - Basically New - $5,500

2009 Joyner Renegade R2 4x4 UTV $5,500. Located in Houston, TX. I could potentially deliver within 150 miles, but you'll have to cover trailer rental and gas. This unit is in brand new condition. I don't think it's ever even been off road. There's one small scratched area on the hood, but that's it. Mechanically, it's 10/10. 107 miles on the odometer. It was previously owned by a cop who used it shortly for security patrol. I bought it for a business that never got off the ground. I need to get rid of it, so my loss is your gain. I have this priced aggressively, as I want it to go quick. I'll accept offers, but serious low balls will not get responded to. I have the title in hand. Reply with any questions and I'll answer in the thread. Thanks for looking. Pictures at this link: https://picasaweb.google.com/116648633969850632428/2009JoynerRenegade

By Magnus444, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies
    • 2009 Suzuki King Quad 750 - 4x4 Loaded 450 Miles - $2900

THIS IS A 2009 Suzuki King Quad 750 - 4x4 AXI. Asking price: $2900. This is the advantage CAMO edition. Has ITP Wheels and tires and is immaculate, 2500 Warn RT 25 Winch, and a rear seat. 4X4 and is fully automatic. Is a super clean that needs nothing. Fuel injected 4-STROKE. Contact me for more info or pictures at: [email protected]

By Todd Lyons, in UTV Off-Road Classifieds - Buy & Sell

• 1 reply