Quantcast

i been siting for 3 years, i replaced the fuel pump fuel level sensor crank sensor and still no spark or power to the fuel system i tried to bypass the ignition switch , what i can do next?

Electrical connections.
Check the rear fuse area...mine has had several faulty electrical connections there.
Fuel pump fuse is there also.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Temperature switch location

I have a 2011 Kawasaki mule model 4010 with gasoline engine.  The cooling fan is not working. I took the front cover off and unplugged the fan and it works fine on a 12 volt battery. The fuse is good also. I am having trouble finding the temp switch.  Most sources say it is on the radiator but there is not one on this model.  Is in on the engine?

By William Blankinship, in UTV General Discussion

• 3 replies
    • Joyner trooper electric power steering for $200..

I made my own electric power steering for my Joyner trooper..I bought a steering column out of a 02 satern vue for $80 at a junk yard..then bought a wiring kit off of eBay for another $80. And made the steering arm...the wiring kit even came with a adjustable nob..

By Tobie1987, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 23 replies
    • Joyner Trooper Power Steering

I had been wanting to install power steering on my T4 for years so I went to the salvage yard last weekend and bought a complete column (minus airbag) out of a 2009 Nissan Versa for $125 with the ECU. It was a fairly simple install. The long shaft that fits to the Joyner steering rack actually fit perfectly into the Nissan column. Had to weld up a U joint on the Nissan column to make it a straight shaft and fab up one simple bracket. Connect power and ground plus a switched 12v and now I can steer with one hand!  

By mixfixdave, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies
    • Spark arrestor install

Got my spark arrestor installed, the way they did the exhaust for the turn I couldn't make one fit before.  Only had .045 dual shield on hand but I made it work.  Didn't get enough discs so I didn't put the cap on yet.  Turned out pretty good though.  One photo shows how it was, elbow too short to mount anything to.  Also would've put on top of the tire.

By Darryl223, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 3 replies
    • 2012 Kawasaki Mule 4000 Hood release latch cable replaced

I have a 2012 Kawasaki 4000 Mule and the hood release cable is frozen and will not move. I want to replace the cable and have removed the fenders, hood, cargo box to access the cable. I finally had to remove the plastic dash far enough away so I could get a wrench on the nut holding the cable release knob in place. That's a lot of fun. I cannot remove the pin holding the cable to the release bar mechanism. Is that a force fit pin or what. There are no keepers holding it in place. Any suggestions on how to get the cable out? I can see why the previous owner never fixed it as you have to remove the whole front to get to the cable. I've tried penetrating fluids to make the cable work with no success. Your help is appreciated. Gerry C.

By Gerald Clarendon Sr, in Kawasaki UTV SxS Forum

• 13 replies