Quantcast

The Picker

2011 700 nordik

My 700nk nordik is over heating  The cooling fan is not cutting in but checked it on a battery and it works. Also it went low on antifreeze but did not take any from full reserve tank.Ifilled it up but could not see a leak. So could I hook fan up direct?

Are there any fuses going to the fan .check online for wiring diagrams

I have never heard of this UTV brand before.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Pug battery post melted

I noticed the battery post was melted when the pug wouldn't start... With the pug off, just placing the cable back onto the battery creates tremendous Heat with in 5 seconds or so... I had just taken off all the connections and clean them with a wire brush just a few months back...Including battery cables and wires for the starter solenoid.  Could this only be a short or bad connection or is there something else?..could the cells of the battery be doing this or maybe the rectifier/regulator? The rectifier from visual inspection doesn't seem to be melted or discolored!

By Doc Holland, in UTV General Discussion

• 1 reply
    • Second Battery

I am installing a second battery in my 07 Prowler. How do I wire it up so the stereo doesn't drain the main battery, but the second battery can still charge

By Blaze379, in Arctic Cat UTV SxS Forum

• 4 replies
    • 2011 700 nordik

I have a nordik 700 k that is over heating and it seems the cooling fan is not working but checked it on a battery and it works fine. When I got home the antifreeze was low but filled it up and see no leaks but noticed the reserve tank was full and it did not take any from it.

By The Picker, in Hisun UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies
    • Stealth 10 or SV Works 4 sound bar?

I am back and forth between the Wet Sounds Stealth 10 HD and the SV Works 4 speaker sound bar. I need some feedback! Thanks!

By DCH2, in UTV General Discussion

• 1 reply