Quantcast

DAW

Hisun 800

I am working on a 800 which seams to go in gear but does not turn the drive shaft. Does not drive in forward or reverse. I cannot see anything mechanical wrong with it.

David

Don't sound silly to me at all. I will check again. I have come to a brick wall. It doesn't have but 56 miles on it. It was running when I parked it now it won't go.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• David Dissler

We bought a Hisun sector one 1000 2017 model bought it in 2018 20 some hours they put a transmission in 30 some hours they put a motor in Pedro Mario Mario‘s boss and Neil they lied would not send parts they sent a team Appear to work on it and could not speak no English at all and had a problem with it since day one and a year later still have problems the machine is a piece of crap and there is nothing Hisun will do for that machine at all except oh you’re #Warranty is out 

By David Dissler, in Hisun UTV SxS Forum

• 10 replies
    • 2016 Joyner T2 1100cc 4 wheel drive

I have a 2016 Joyner T2 that is giving me problems engaging in and out of 4 wheel drive.  I have read some older posts that address this issue on some older models, but can't get any of the older pics to open for a good explanation.   I have not taken anything apart at this point.  Hoping some mechanically savvy Joyner owners can help me out. Thanks

By Snatchy, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 1 reply
    • Hi from Mid-Michigan - working on my first UTV

Hello all. I've spent a bit of time fixing various ATVs but am into my first UTV. My son actually owns it and I'm trying to help get it usable. He bought a 2014 Coleman Outfitters 400 4x4, it's actually a Hisun 400 4x4 UTV.  It has a 2004 Kodiak 400 4x4 motor in it and we have a wiring nightmare. Hope to be able to offer help here and there and seek it for my own project. Take care and we'll be in touch.

By res2fr, in New Members Area

• 2 replies
    • Neighbors mechanical problem.

Old guy that lives down the road is having a problem with his box side by side. It'll start and run for about five to ten minutes then bogs down and dies. It will not start up till it cools down and then it will start fine and do it again. Gauge shows not overheating and the oil and antifreeze is topped off. Any suggestions on what it can be? Just trying to help him out.

By baydog2, in UTV General Discussion

• 2 replies
    • Switching the drive trine from a 09 joyner trooper r4 to r2 sand viper

Wondering if anybody has switch the engine and transmission from a trooper t4 to a sand viper  have found a sand viper  missing the engine and transmission also wanted to put front end on sand viper so i would have 4x4 sand viper?

By Monty Herbold, in New Members Area

• 2 replies