Quantcast

Hey guys.

I have a 2009 hisun 700 I bought bout 2 weeks ago and it was running fine but was hard to start but once warm it fire rite up  i took the  air filter off and it was nasty so I gave it a good cleaning and it hasn't started since. Its cranking over really slow I replaced the starter. I also replaced the batery. It acts like its not releasing decompression  I found a service manual on line and downloaded it and it said the intake valves setting .010-.015 mm  and exhaust is .015-.020 and they all was set on .008 intake and exhaust. And the timing is set I set the intake to .012 and exhaust to .016 and it still cracks over really slow I'm lost and don't know wat else it could be. Anyone have any ideas.  And help would be great thanks .

I would rotate  it,if possible by hand, and be sure you see the exhaust valve bump open on compression stroke to see if the decompressor is working.

If not firing, just turning over,  it could have sheared pin on shaft.  Have you checked for spark?  How does plug look?

Eddie