Quantcast

scottbliz

landmaster amsportsworks

I am having shifter problems.  The gears are grinding and now it will not go into neutral.  Is it easier to adjust the cables from under the hood or under the bed?  Both are difficult to reach for an old woman.  

Welcome to the forum!

Here is the page that shows Service Manuals for the landmasters, https://americanlandmaster.com/manuals/

On most UTV's you adjust the cables where they go to the part they move, so more than likely under the bed.

Have you checked your trans fluid level?

Yes fluids are fine.  I think it is dirty so will try and adjust and oil cables under the bed where they connect to transmission   thanks   JS

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Difficult to get out of gear.

Have 2014 Bennche (Hisun) 700 EFI Four Seater.  Have great difficulty getting out of whatever gear its in.  Very often, have to shut engine off to move gear shift.    Is there a way to decrease idle speed? 

By Lyonel Geary, in Hisun UTV SxS Forum

• 3 replies
    • 2009 Joyner trooper starting problems

I have a no cranking issue with my joyner. It has a chery 1100. It will click but nothing after that.  New battery. I tried banging in the starter while holding key in start(old car trick). Now the  starter solenoid won't even clunk. Just hear s click fron the relay now.  My assumption is the starter needs replacing.  Any ideas of other things to check? Does anyone have diese block diagrams?  Got no clue what fuse or relay goes to what

By Whisper Snowbird, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 12 replies
    • Wiring problems with 2014 Coleman Outfitters Utv(Hisun) 400 4x4

Hello all, I have what I hope is a quick question. I am working on this 2014 Hisun SxS and the wiring is a mess. I am currently just trying to find the electrical wiring Color Code for this machine. I have Maintenance Handbook for a wiring diagram for what it calls a 'HS400UTV-Emark'. That's the only thing my son got with this machine when he bought it and I can no list of the color codes anywhere in this book. We're not against buying manuals but have learned to be picky as there are many that supply little real detailed information. This is a machine that I am trying to get the 2004 Kodiak motor they installed wired up to run and install a complete new wiring harness for the Utv at the same time. Any help that someone might have to offer would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all and I hope you all had an enjoyable Thanksgiving holiday.

By res2fr, in Hisun UTV SxS Forum

• 3 replies
    • Grinding noise

Greetings, I am new to this forum, but hopeful that someone has a solution to my problem.  I have a 1998 Kawasaki Mule 2510 4x4 gas powered.  I has approximately 800 hours on machine.  I purchased the Mule new and use it on my farm.  My problem is that when in 2 wheel drive and I either decelerate or go down an incline I get a grinding noise  in the area of the front differential.  If I shift the Mule into neutral the grinding stops.  I have drained the lube from the front differential and checked for metal fines by feel and with a magnet. None.  Put in new fluid. Checked the 2 to 4 wheel drive shift cable and it appeared to be a bit loose so I adjusted it to specs according to my shop manual. Still grinds upon deceleration.  Physically got under the Mule and moved the 2 to 4 wheel drive lever on the transmission and can hear the shift "dog" moving inside the case.  Just as a check, I secured the lever at the transmission in the 2 wheel drive position to make sure it was not trying to jump partially into 4 wheel drive. No change in noise.  Is it possible the internal shift "fork" that moves the machine from 2 to 4 wheel drive is bent?  Mule is definitely not in 4 wheel drive with lever on transmission securely tied in 2 wheel drive.  Local dealers (2) only want to throw parts at the machine hoping to find cause.  Not my idea of service. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. My next step is to totally remove the drive shaft that powers the front differential and see if the problem still persists. Thanks in advance for any input.

By Lloyd Snider, in Kawasaki UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies
    • dump bed problems

I have a 2003 Kawasaki Mule kaf620-e3 my dump bed doesn't work, just makes a clicking nose when I flip the switch. Any ideas out there. It is connected to battery and machine starts fine so not the battery.

By marypippin14, in UTV General Discussion

• 7 replies