Quantcast

Flanman55

Headlight Dust Covers

On my Hisun the headlight dust covers are dry rotted pretty bad. I found the bigger ones but can't seem to find the smaller ones. Does and one know of a place I could find them?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Travis
      Got some Camo seat covers for the Mule. 

Got them from Greenemountain ATV.com, they have alot of Kawasaki seat covers, and cab tops. and other  for other UTV's. Made to order!
    • By smoke8r
      Hi All,
      I am trying to source a replacement starter for my 2010 Hisun 800.  The part number on the starter is MX100709 800.  Is there any other manufacturer's (Honda, Polaris, Yamaha, etc.) starter that would be a suitable replacement?
      Thanks
      Kirk

• By Rangerider45
      Hi,
      I'm new to the forum and live in Idaho.  It's getting colder, so I'm curious if anyone has installed a cab heater in their Hisun? I went to the dealer and they want $800 bucks and maybe more so I ordered a hot rod heater from Summit Racing. Thought I would see if anyone has experience they might share before I begin.
      Charlie...

• By Wyatt Carneal
      Hey guys.
      I have a 2009 hisun 700 I bought bout 2 weeks ago and it was running fine but was hard to start but once warm it fire rite up  i took the  air filter off and it was nasty so I gave it a good cleaning and it hasn't started since. Its cranking over really slow I replaced the starter. I also replaced the batery. It acts like its not releasing decompression  I found a service manual on line and downloaded it and it said the intake valves setting .010-.015 mm  and exhaust is .015-.020 and they all was set on .008 intake and exhaust. And the timing is set I set the intake to .012 and exhaust to .016 and it still cracks over really slow I'm lost and don't know wat else it could be. Anyone have any ideas.  And help would be great thanks .
    • By Travis Sparks
      can someone tell me where best place to buy 2008 t2 joyner rear end