Quantcast

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By deep woods goat hunter
      I just bought a 2019 Prowler Pro XT, i am installing street legal kit, roof, windshield, back windshield and 2” lift kit. 
      I am searching for recommendations on a sound bar that will fit to this unit well. 
      Open to other accessories i should look into. This Vehicle will be used for farm chores and family cruising around town and what not.

thanks

• By Farmer Steve
      Best for my needs, what I am trying to do is ask a question about which sxs would work best for me on the farm it will be used for work only and it will be in the mud sometimes but I need one that want spend all of the in the shop
    • By utvwolfpack
      We don't get very many rainy days in sunny SoCal, but when does rain we make sure we go play in the mud!
      Here is a #throwback video of us putting our XP1000's to the test:
      https://youtu.be/VFNbtnuzhsg
      Share some pictures and videos of your toys getting muddy!
    • By bbbv4711
      New here and have a question.
      I have a 2009 Arctic Cat Prowler 1000, I am wondering if other year engines will work on the 09? Looking at part numbers the engine has the same part number for 09 and 10, then 11 to I believe 15 have a different part number.  When looking at rebuilt engines some one stated  that theirs would fit Prowler 1000 09-15. So I thought I would ask.    Thanks in advance