Quantcast

Hey All!

Longtrack Lady

Was sent a link to this place a while ago, but finally took the time to start reading and join in. I am Co-Owner of Thin Air Powersports with Anylizer. I take out the machines and he fixes my mistakes!!! LOL We are located in Spring Creek, Nevada... So, not much for Dunes, but lots of mud (when we get rain), snow, and dirt (k... maybe dust). Used to hate the summers down here due to the heat, but these new toys have been great! I can't wait to hear/see the stories from you all! B)

Hi Amanda, you & Tim are most welcome here. Don't hold back making any suggestions as anything will be considered, including a section for your snow mobiles if you like. You guys have got it pretty much coved for summer & winter fun and with the snow coming, I'd say there would be a few of us interested. For me personally, I have never seen one & wouldn't even know how they work so it would be all new to me.

Cheers Mike.

Good Morning! We are in North Eastern Nevada, so yeah, we get a fair amount of snow. In fact, the weather service is predicting an inch in the valley today. Hopefully that means more in the mountains! You ride sleds 4X4X454?

The picture was taken last March. We ended up in a bunch of snow. It was great... well for me anyway. LOL The 4 wheelers could stay on top, the Rangers couldn't get thru, and the T2 was a blast in churning up the snow and mud! Good thing I had old snowmobile clothes on. :ph34r: Mud everywhere. Tim was impressed when I came back with it. I think it weighed 400 lbs more.

Hey Mike! All good here! Here is a link for you: Customer Jumping Sled Sounds like a MAJOR road trip for you to come to Nevada for a snowmobile trip! LMAO

LTL

Good Morning! We are in North Eastern Nevada, so yeah, we get a fair amount of snow. In fact, the weather service is predicting an inch in the valley today. Hopefully that means more in the mountains! You ride sleds 4X4X454?

The picture was taken last March. We ended up in a bunch of snow. It was great... well for me anyway. LOL The 4 wheelers could stay on top, the Rangers couldn't get thru, and the T2 was a blast in churning up the snow and mud! Good thing I had old snowmobile clothes on. :ph34r: Mud everywhere. Tim was impressed when I came back with it. I think it weighed 400 lbs more.

Hey Mike! All good here! Here is a link for you: Customer Jumping Sled Sounds like a MAJOR road trip for you to come to Nevada for a snowmobile trip! LMAO

LTL

I plan on doing just that but will be on the back burner for a while. I've got some things to sort out first, one being two teenage kids, another is work & so on. Man those snow machines really do fly, excuse my ignorance, but how are they propelled forward, is it a conveyer belt or a series of wheels with paddles?

Cheers Mike

Snow, haven't seen much of that expect when I go to Mammoth to ski, otherwise almost 20+ years when I lived in Michigan. A sled wow, haven't been one since 84, think it was something like a 400 Ski Doo don't really remember. The was a crazy ride, the sled ended up in the bottom of the pond, and we pulled it out the next year with a Tractor.

Was sent a link to this place a while ago, but finally took the time to start reading and join in. I am Co-Owner of Thin Air Powersports with Anylizer. I take out the machines and he fixes my mistakes!!! LOL We are located in Spring Creek, Nevada... So, not much for Dunes, but lots of mud (when we get rain), snow, and dirt (k... maybe dust). Used to hate the summers down here due to the heat, but these new toys have been great! I can't wait to hear/see the stories from you all! B)

Hi Amanda! Its wonderful to see you here!

Cinda

LMAO You all are some funny people!

4X4 - Can't wait to hear the stories. Just remember ... you ain't trying if you ain't getting stuck! :lol:

Detbo - That's funny. Good thing you could get a tractor to the pond!

Cinda - Great to be here! Thanks!!

My dad always said," people take cars where only trucks should go, trucks where only 4X4 should go and 4X4 where no one should go." and now I own 4X4 buggy and I'm trying to see where it will go. Sleds were fun when I had them in Wyo. The only thing I haven't had stuck is my Joyner Trooper T2, (so far) :lol:

Thankyou Longtrack Lady we had a blizzard today about 8-12" of snow with 50 mph winds. I guess I will find out what it will do. I cant wait to get out hopefully this weekend if it stops snowing.

I was wondering if you got any snow today. Be sure and take some pictures, I haven't seen a T2-T4 in the snow yet.

The weather has gone crazy. We had a snow storm that blew straight up from the south pole last week and snow fell as low as sea level in the South Island and closed roads right up in to the middle of the North Island. That should not happen this time of year, so much for global warming.

Cheers Mike

I had not heard of a state of emergency being declared but half of the roads were closed. some places got up to 22"of the white stuff. According to the weather man we only got 2.5" here in Garrison but it at least a foot deep in my yard and a lot more other places. On main street its piled up about 10-12' so I don't know about this 2.5" crap.