Quantcast

So I just bought a 2012 Wildcat 1000.  When I bought it, it was throwing the code P0500.  I followed suit and replaced the speed trigger and speed sensor.  The speedo and odometer still didn't work.  I went ahead and cleaned all connections including to the LCD gauge.  This past weekend, we rode and at acceleration I continued getting the P0500 code along with C1312.  After riding a couple miles, the speedo starting acting crazy and then all of a sudden worked.  I found after I cut off the machine, on restart, back to the codes until I rode a couple miles.  Any help on how to fix this issue would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks in advance.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By johnpeter
      2016 Polaris RZR XP 1000 TURBO EPS On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/2016-POLARIS-RZR-XP-TURBO-EPS-w-EXTRAS/184071547593?

• By johnpeter
      2016 polaris rzr xp 1000 On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/2016-polaris-rzr-xp-1000/233416360699?

• By Jeremiah Hammond
      So to shorten it up, my rear diff on the strike 1000 exploded. And not from improper use, just a junk cast case probably full of air pockets. 
      Im trying to figure out another brand rear diff I could transplant in. There are plenty of wrecked rzr 800 all over the classifieds. I wonder how much fab would be required to do the transplant?
      anyone have a rzr and a Hisun they couple compare side by side?
    • By johnpeter
      2019 Polaris RZR S4 1000 EPS Titanium Mettalic On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/2019-Polaris-RZR-S4-1000-EPS-Titanium-Mettalic/123988800212?

• By Shane Farrar
      I just bought a 2018 Honda pioneer 1000.i got the 3 seater.i need some help and advice on what kind of roof to get.my buddy said an aluminum one would rattle and shake and be really noisy. Honda only offers one kind.any suggestions or websites  I can look at.i bought a fold out windshield from super atv so I need one that won't interfere with it
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Alex
      2017 WILDCAT-SPORT SIDE-BY-SIDES9

• By Deland_Motorsports
      We just recieved a large shipment of Wildcat inventory. No deposit required, Both colors available. Please call us 386-740-2453 or toll-free at 866-374-0612 for details.
      We are a new dealer and are aggressively seeking qualified buyers to Kick-start our UTV business in Florida!
      No wait time, take delivery NOW!!!
      ~Deland Motorsport
      www.delandmotorsports.com