Quantcast

Chick Collins

Larger tires on stock rims

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By deep woods goat hunter
      I just bought a 2019 Prowler Pro XT, i am installing street legal kit, roof, windshield, back windshield and 2” lift kit. 
      I am searching for recommendations on a sound bar that will fit to this unit well. 
      Open to other accessories i should look into. This Vehicle will be used for farm chores and family cruising around town and what not.

thanks

• By UPLou
      Hello, I am looking for a Wheel Bearing Greasing Tool that fits over the axle.  I have found tools that require the axle to be pulled but don't see any that fit over the axle.  Anyone out there have info on what I need.  Thanks, Lou
    • By Damon Parker
      Looking at getting another sxs, I was thinking about a used 2013/2014 rzr but then starting checking out the 2018/2019 odes x4 1000 but doesn't seem to be much info on them as far as reliability or overall quality.  Any have any good/bad experience with the newer x4s? 
    • By Chick Collins
      I need to know if the 27x9x12 and 27x12x12 Maxxis Bighorns work ok, on the factory rims of the 2019 Viking, without rubbing on the tie rod end or anywhere else. 
    • By blackmage04
      What brand of 4 wheeler rims will fit my 2008 Kawasaki TERYX4 LE?  Any suggestions?