Quantcast

Ayrporte

2011 Trans Diesel Front Differential

Found a hole in Front Diff case, its been there a while, gears look fine but bearings are all shot, 

Is it more economical to just buy a complete differential or rebearing the current one

Suggestions on where to Find one

Thanks

I can imagine a new diff would be pricey from Kawasaki. Unless you find a good used one

look up kawasakipartshouse.com order all my parts from them, and usually cheaper than the dealer.

Did you ever get your diff. Situation sorted out?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By bnold
      Afternoon,
      Doing some much needed overdue maintenance on the Joyner T2.  Believe mine is a 2011.

In need of :
      - wheel bearings and seals (small and large)
               Outer 65x45x8
               Inner 62x42x8
               Bearing 02.D650.03.01.0005 - 65x35x35
      - Inner tie rod joints
           D800.05.01.00.0002
      - Upper and lower ball joints
           S650.02.01.01.01.00
      and I'm sure I'll uncover a few others as I continue the tear down

What's the most reliable for parts now?

- Casey Ye from China, assuming shipping cost and time would be higher.
       - Klung, China contact as well I believe.
       - MPSRacing.net
       - Is ordering from Joyner-USA working for folks?
             Address: 1650 E Riverview Dr Ste 110, Phoenix, AZ 85034        Phone: (602) 253-0283 Don't want it torn apart in the shop for too long.

Is there a parts manual floating around for ordering the correct parts?  I have a 2009 parts manual I believe, but there are definitely differences between that model and mine.
      Hate to order the wrong stuff.

Thanks,

• By matt wichert
      Hello, I’m writing this because I desperately need some assistance with front axle for kubota rtv 900 2000 model.
      My stepfather told me his two front axles of his  kubota rtv broken separately yesterday and he couldn't distinguish which is for left or right.
      Are left and right front cv axles the same on a 2000 kubota rtv 900 4x4 ? And what's the cost of kubota rtv 900 axles ?
      I don't learn much about kubota rtv and hope someone tell me.
      Thank you.
    • By Ryan Shorter
      Brand New set of front differential output hubs for 2017 Polaris RZR 1000 front differential.  Been sitting around for six months...never been installed!  I have the box from Polaris that they came in.  Part #3235965 ...I'll take $350.  

• By silverbullet
      Hello
      I have just recived date of first delivery of 650 differentail.We have taken these rear differentails apart and re shim them and installed new upgraded hardware.They will be shipped out starting 7/25/15.
      Thanks Silverbullet
    • By Bryan T Mumink Jr
      I just recently bought a cheap running joyner cammando and i need to find a rear differential and exhaust any help would be greatly appreciated.