Quantcast

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By johnpeter
      2017 Polaris RZR XP 1000 High Lifter On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/2017-Polaris-RZR-XP-1000-High-Lifter/273858362165?

• By Joe
      ok so i replaced belt still have same problem with not wanting to go .......... so looking for ideas as what to replace i have attached part guide any ideas appreciated thanks Joe
      550_20190506075929.pdf
    • By petew
      Looking for a Polaris  assembly regulator part number 3088803.  Been told it is not available.  Any ideas where to get one?
    • By Jeremiah Hammond
      Hey everyone, got a strike 1000 in on a trade awhile back, me being dumb I didn’t check the fluid when I got it. Turn out guy had swamped it pretty good. Front diff, rear diff, and trans were full of water/oil/sludge. I don’t have a service manual only an owners manual and it do not state the type of oil the the trans takes or where the filler cap is for it. I have everything else taken care of so far just not the trans.

Any help is appreciated.
    • By MaverickXMan
      Just picked up my new baby from the dealership last Saturday!. They told me I was one of the first to get one in my area. It is so awesome and completely bad to the bone with wicked power.

• Similar Tagged Content