Quantcast

2017 warrior 700 wont idle

TIC

hi. i got a 2017 warrior 700 . fuel injected, suddenly it wont idle, wont start unless i press peddle then it starts with clutch engaged, i can tell  the cicuit aint working for idle maybe fuse. ordered manual from sc autosports, taking its sweet time , dont know were anything is , is there a fuse block or something, anyone familier with the fuel injection on them things

update to my problem. i found the fuse box. it was in battery compartment under driver seat, its got front and back waterproof covers, front one wasnt seated properly, full of mud and water. corosion starting. took it out blasted with hose, set out in sun all day to bake moisture out, then blasted it with WD. properly in stalled covers, smeared a little red rtv around the seems. hit the pin connectors with WD also. it didnt solve my problem, but im sure it prevented a near future problem. next im gonna  look were throttle cable ties in. stay tuned. TIC.

well i went through all the pin conecters at the intake/throttle body. everything looked ok. then made it to the ecu controller, pin conectors full of mud and water. 2pins on the ecu green corrotion at the base, bearly touched with tooth pick, they broke off. just ordered new one, from motorcycle doctor. i have to say after speaking to owner on  the phone , i dont feel like im alone in this anymore. really great guy. stay tuned. TIC.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

ok 4th installment of the no go massimo. so it took so long, been working my tale off. then went to maine and ate 12 lobsters. the stuff craig sent me from motorcycle docter was most helpfull, gonna try to attach the service flash. well i got the ecu controller in couple days, that fixed that problem, but still wont start or idle unless you hold gas peddle , then it takes off, yes mine will start in any gear. well i had the intake tube off, were throtle cable attaches it has a cover, i removed to find linkage to the throttle position censor , there was a adjustment screw with a red cap over it, plus the houseing had a black rubber plug in it. my little voice told me to didtch the red cap over the screw head. when i put it back together. so now outta options, i pulled the black plug, stuck a straight slotted scewdriver in and turned clockwise, took almost a half turn, but problem solved. starts right up and idles perfectly. by the way the t.p.s is a cts brand, thats a high end american made company, all the high end guitar makers use them , tone and volume pots. craig told me that the engine came out of a yamaha grizzly.  but most important was my dipstick was marked wrong, not enough oil, clutch damage will happen. so i hopes this helps some other massimo owner. ps i just ordered a massimo mini bike

Oil Level and Stick MTD.jpg

Cam Springs Pic..jpg

Reverse Rev Limit ECU.jpg

from iphone 1 001.JPG

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

I have a 2018 Mossimo ALLI 700. Basically replaced everything. Worked directly with the great team at Motorcycle Doctor and SCAUTO. Replaced everything and for whatever reason the owner got into the UTV and drove it like he stole for 40 miles. Cannot stress enough if a buyer purchases a HISUN, BENNCHE or MOSSIMO off Walmart or Amazon they need strict break in instructions. 

Mossimo 700 would start with gas similar to a carburetor style setup. Please follow these steps if this is happening. 
1. Do a compression check...If you are under 100psi you have something blown or broke on the main head
2. We had 90 PSI so we started with the valves to see if they are staying open by adjusting them. They were in spec and timing was on mark
3. Head was removed to inspect valve springs. All were tight but one was loose. On the 700 the springs are single stage so it's tricky if you have an older one with dual stage springs because one can be snapped. 
4. In our case one of the single stage springs snapped and thank goodness nothing other than a broken spring created the lower compression. Spring replaced and valves readjusted running like a champ. You can feel a broken spring it will spin of feel loose versus all the good springs will be tight and not able to spin. 

vmatxsloak_2352379754343-1-IMG_3250.jpg

• Like 1

• Alex changed the title to 2017 warrior 700 wont idle