Quantcast

Nolan55555

2016 Yamaha wolverine Not priming fuel

Not priming fuel when you turn key on but pumps fuel when you crank it over what could it be? 2016 Yamaha wolverine 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By johnpeter
      2016 Polaris XP4 Turbo RZR  On  Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/Polaris-XP4-Turbo-RZR-2016/153567665767?

• By gmaviation
      Sorry if this is not the place to post for sale.  I could not find Joyner for sale forum.  For those that do not know the Joyner, these are $12K new retail.  I just purchased this one last year and only has 139.4 miles.  
      1000cc with 5 speed manual transmission. Can be street legal. Already has all equipment installed. 4x4 or 2wd. Winch, LED lights.  These seem more popular in the Southwest for desert riding, but we had a great time riding with our family here in NC and WV on trails and our land. It is my understanding the engine is the same engine that is in the John Deere Gator. These have super large suspension and axles. I cannot think of any other unit you can buy at this price and have 4 seats and do what this one does. I also liked that I could teach my kids how to drive a manual.   email me at [email protected] 

• By Jimmy Bellagio
      I have a 2009 Trooper 2 that sat in garage in Vegas for 2 years and fuel wen bad.  I replaced the fuel filter, fuel pump and drained and put new fuel with stabil.  So here is where it gets good I am getting fuel to the pump, pump is making noise like it’s working but no fuel will come out.  Anyone else have this problem?  The only thing I can think of is that I had to put the old outlet on the new pump, I cleaned and blew it out best I could. I can’t use the one from the new pump due to it being threaded.   Any good suggestions?  I checked fuse and relay, I even hot wired the pump.

• By Matthew Zeller
      My grandpa has a Yamaha wolverine side by side. It has a solid rear axle.  The problem is it tears up the yard when he turns. Question is has anyone or can he make it into a differential by anyway gear box swap or change some gears. Thanks if you can help!
    • By Racer310
      My UTV states to used premium gas but why? Can you use regular 87 gas? Premium gas at $3.50 compair to regulate gas $2.45. Thanks
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Alex
      Luke lays down his early impressions on the all-new 2019 Yamaha Wolverine X2 equipped with a 847cc parallel twin engine, upgraded 600LB dumping cargo box and the highly intuitive Adventure Pro system.   The quieter engine of the Wolverine X2 runs at a projected 69HP and the cab has built-in tilt steering, a sliding driver seat, along with raised driver and passenger doors and roof for complete coverage from the elements.   
      The Adventure Pro system is a detachable tablet straight from the factory that tracks a whole whack of data during your riding experience. The system includes information on engine performance, engine RPMs, speed, as well as a fully capable GPS. You will also be able to update your social media presence on the fly and can take photographs of your adventures while out on the trail.   Stay tuned for further coverage on the 2019 Yamaha Wolverine X2 coming at you this summer on a brand new season of Dirt Trax Television.
      For more information, visit: https://www.yamahamotorsports.com/out...
      Visit https://traxnationretail.com/ to order the latest official Dirt Trax gear!