Quantcast

Hello fellow Joyner dudes, i am looking for any ideas or pics on some doors my Trooper fleet. Any advice would be appreciated.

Troop 1.jpg

Somewhere on the face of this earth, there may be someone who sells doors.  Can't find them on the internet.  Netting is a low cost option but doesn't do much for keeping mud out or passengers in.  You might have to make your own if you want more substantial doors.  There are full cab kits with doors but they approach $1,000+.

Here's some pictures I had saved as a reference for when I build mine! From people right here on the forum. LOL Hope they help ya!

Capture+_2019-03-08-22-38-13.png

Capture+_2019-03-08-22-42-14.png

We have Soft Doors for the T2, plus other panels and Windshields. Our full list is:

Full Cab Enclosure for Hard Windshield  $509.95 (Add a Windshield from below for a Full Cab Enclosure)
Door/Rear Window Combo $449.95 (If you have a Hard Top, you just need to add a Windshield for a Full Cab Enclosure) 
Vinyl Windshield/Top/Rear Combo $339.95 
Vinyl Windshield/Top Combo $309.95 
Soft Top  $119.95 
Soft Doors $309.95 
Soft Back Panel $184.95

Extras: 
Zip Open Windows in the Doors $35.00 per pair
Zip Open Windows in the Back Panel $35.00

Windshields
Standard 2‐Piece, GP Lexan, Vented, Loop Clamps $299.95 
Premium Economy 2‐Piece, GP Lexan, Vented, Quick Install Straps $279.95
Premium 2‐Piece, GP Lexan, Vented, Quick Connect Clamps $369.95 
Deluxe Economy 2‐Piece, Mar‐Resistant Lexan, Vented, Quick Install Straps $384.95
Deluxe 2‐Piece, Mar‐Resistant Lexan, Vented, Quick Connect Clamps $429.95 

Extras:
Dual Vents in the Windshield $10.00

Just contact me here or through our Pacific Eagle UTV website. 
Thanks, Mike. 

JOYTROFCL2.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By josephb
      Couldn't find in parts and pieces any aftermarket front lower ball joints for an 09 Renegade. Thanks in advance if you can help.
    • By MudAndSand
      I've blown a head gasket and am in the process of removing head. Does anyone know if the timing chain can be removed with out taking the sprocket cover off? I've found a light colored link but don't see if it can be tapped apart there or not. Reluctant to do any more tear down than I need to. Thanks.
    • By Rapidray4x4
      I need help locating a rear cv style driveline for my early 2008 t4 trooper. I have broken 2 ujoints now and almost put a hole in the oil pan! I found one place but they wont return my calls. The mud season started and i got a big paper weight. Any help is greatly appreciated by me and my family.
    • By rocmoc
      This is rocmoc/Michael one of the first on this forum when the Joyner was one of the most active topics.  First an update of others.  The earlier members will also remember Lenny and Jeff.  With myself we organized the first Jamborees in 2009-2012.  Sadly if you have not heard we lost both Lenny and Jeff in 2018.    A great loss to the community.  Myself:  Still around but rolled over to Jeep and Arctic Cat Wildcat.  The Wildcat  design still remains me of my old 2008 Trooper.  Doing well as the Last Man Standing but cleaning out the garage.  Found some New and used Trooper parts I will list in the parts section.  Wanted to give you all a chance before I list on Ebay.  As many of you knew Lenny listed a lot of stuff on Ebay.  Will I partnered a lot of the stuff with him and I still have stuff.  Take care and I will check in for message should you want to ride.  Still make it to Utah every other year and am still in Southern AZ.
      rocmoc in AZ/Mexico
    • By kandlinaz
      Well, after a bad experience with repairs to our Trooper, Lloyd tore into the engine himself. We originally wanted to save time by hiring the engine rebuild out, but that bit us square in the butt. Remember the discussion about Silverbullet motorsports in Yuma??
      Stay tuned....we'll let you know what happens. 
      Has anyone rebuilt the engine in these troopers?
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Rapidray4x4
      I need help locating a rear cv style driveline for my early 2008 t4 trooper. I have broken 2 ujoints now and almost put a hole in the oil pan! I found one place but they wont return my calls. The mud season started and i got a big paper weight. Any help is greatly appreciated by me and my family.
    • By gmaviation
      Sorry if this is not the place to post for sale.  I could not find Joyner for sale forum.  For those that do not know the Joyner, these are $12K new retail.  I just purchased this one last year and only has 139.4 miles.  
      1000cc with 5 speed manual transmission. Can be street legal. Already has all equipment installed. 4x4 or 2wd. Winch, LED lights.  These seem more popular in the Southwest for desert riding, but we had a great time riding with our family here in NC and WV on trails and our land. It is my understanding the engine is the same engine that is in the John Deere Gator. These have super large suspension and axles. I cannot think of any other unit you can buy at this price and have 4 seats and do what this one does. I also liked that I could teach my kids how to drive a manual.   email me at [email protected] 

• By Gerald Dillman
      Looking for a output shaft for a Joyner trooper t2. Went to move the buggy after sitting all winter and it appears the out put shaft that drives the rear wheels broke off inside the transmission so looking for the shaft or a complete transmission if someone has one
    • By Dan B
      Tried to remove my skid plate to access the engine oil drain plug.  The plug isn't near an access hole but located between two holes.  Can't get a wrench in to remove the plug.  Short of drilling a new access hole (which I'm seriously considering), has any one been able to remove the skid plate?  Seems to be a nut on the other end of the screw and there's no way I can access that nut.  They must have bolted the skid plate on before putting the engine into the frame.  Thanks in advance.