Quantcast

Bebop86

2014 volunteer just went dead

guys- machine ran fine - Pushed button to put in 4 wheel drive and the machine died- I have power at battery and to the fuses but everything is dead-- PLEASE let em know of any ideas- I really do not know what else to look for- thanks

Come on guys someone must have an idea-= Checked again and I have no power coming to wiring harness ignition switch- anyone know where the safety switches are located= really not sure where to look anymore please help--

Not a lot of information out there for sub branded machines.

All I can think of is Contact Cub Cadet 

Sounds like a dead short in that swith, or somewhere in that circuit. Probably blew a main fuse. You said you've got power TO the fuses. What about after? Limbs, and rocks, and other road debris is often the culprit here. Check the switch with a continuity tester. Then look around underneath where the wires go into the front drive. Or the transaxle or whatever it has. 

It's possible that it's something else, but since it happened when you hit the button. That's where I'd start looking. If it's a push button activated 4wd. There's a relay that'll drive the actuator. Both those are prime suspects.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.