Quantcast

OlEd

Hisun 500EFI head gasket replacement

Head gasket replacement, what’s a top quality head gasket to use? Should a person stud the head? Where would I find a place that sells both? Thank you for any info. 

You won't get much better than OEM in my opinion as far as gaskets go.

As far as studding the head, I'll say leave well enough alone.

I don’t think oem are that great after looking at what was on water pump. Gasket didn’t even cover the hole surface. Made my own out of gasket material. So that’s why I ask about head gasket. It’s leaking allready with less than 500 hrs. Just as water pump did. 

Definitely use new head bolts, 

About the head gasket, I looked for aftermarket, but they were all Chinese made and like $4 a piece.

but there is this, not sure if pricing though https://coppergaskets.us

Thank you I will check it out. , where can I get the bolts? I must be lookin in all the wrong places cause I haven’t located any. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.