Quantcast

Williamson

XY Powersports Groundpounder 1100 Parts

Anyone know where I can get engine parts for the Groundpounder 1100cc besides straight from China? I need connecting rod bearings but can't find them anywhere.

Thank you for your time.

If your engine is a 4-cyl 1100cc/1083cc gasoline engine, it's most likely a Chery brand.  Used in several other machines.  Chery has a 3-cyl 800cc/812cc version that uses the same parts except for parts needed to accomodate the 4th cyclinder in the 1100cc engine (crankshaft, block & cyl head & camshaft)..  Unless you are lucky to find someone who has bearings in stock, they'll have to order them from China, too.  You can search for "Joyner bearings" and find a few sources.  I don't know about Silver Bullet out of Yuma, AZ.  Others have complained about their service.  I can't confirm that.  Joyner-USA in Phoenix AZ is a source.  Their website has an incorrect address, updating it isn't a high priority.  Their current address is 2415 S 18 Pl; Phoenix, AZ.  Phone # hasn't changed as of March, 2019 when I've dealt with they earlier this year (needed headlights, in stock).  If your engine isn't the Chery brand, all this info I gave you becomes useless.  Good luck on your search, though.

Yeah it's the 1100cc Chery Engine; I'm just having trouble finding parts here in the United States; I've tried calling Joyner USA and can't get through; I also sent a email to Joyner USA and got a reply and they was supposed to check to see if they have the parts in stock and price and that was 3 days ago and haven't gotten a email back. Have you or anyone had any experience ordering from AliExpress.com or Klung-Motor.com? They seem like they are the only places that have the parts.

I've only dealt with Joyner-USA one time.  I had difficulty in getting email responses, also.  Phone calls weren't successful either.  I had to go to the shop in person.  No experience with any other suppliers.  Joyner-USA is about 50 miles from where I live.  I have to go to that side of town for other business.  If I have time, I'll swing by to see if anyone's there.  When I went there before, there was only Jake and one elderly helper.  He moved from his digs on Riverview Drive to a lower cost location.

10 hours ago, Dan B said:

I've only dealt with Joyner-USA one time.  I had difficulty in getting email responses, also.  Phone calls weren't successful either.  I had to go to the shop in person.  No experience with any other suppliers.  Joyner-USA is about 50 miles from where I live.  I have to go to that side of town for other business.  If I have time, I'll swing by to see if anyone's there.  When I went there before, there was only Jake and one elderly helper.  He moved from his digs on Riverview Drive to a lower cost location.

Thanks Dan B for all your help. I'll probably just order them from AliExpress.com 12-20 day shipping to the US and hope I don't get screwed over lol.

Let us know how things work out for you in case we need to get engine parts.  A dependble source with rapid delivery is essential.  12-20 days isn't too bad considering the 7,000 distance by ship.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.