Quantcast

Baddog04

Recommendation for a 1 row UTV side x side with most leg room

Have bad knees.  Looking for a single row UTV side x side, with the most leg room so knees won't get jammed or banged against the dash  when I hit a bump.  Several that I have tried sitting in a festivals/fairs have my knees hittng the dash.  I'm 6'3 and weigh 300lbs.  Found Can AM Defender to be best fit thus far, but welcome any other suggestions.  Alike everything else, manufactures must think everyone is 5 '7" and weighs 150 lbs.  

To be honest, the best thing to do will be to try them out.

I know dealerships will usually let you schedule a  test drive.

I am well over 6' and have a Cub Cadet Volunteer..lotsa room

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Wyatt Carneal
      Hey guys.
      I have a 2009 hisun 700 I bought bout 2 weeks ago and it was running fine but was hard to start but once warm it fire rite up  i took the  air filter off and it was nasty so I gave it a good cleaning and it hasn't started since. Its cranking over really slow I replaced the starter. I also replaced the batery. It acts like its not releasing decompression  I found a service manual on line and downloaded it and it said the intake valves setting .010-.015 mm  and exhaust is .015-.020 and they all was set on .008 intake and exhaust. And the timing is set I set the intake to .012 and exhaust to .016 and it still cracks over really slow I'm lost and don't know wat else it could be. Anyone have any ideas.  And help would be great thanks .
    • By Teresa Hart
      I would l!ke to put side marker lights on my rtv 400ci.   I have amber and red.   Amber goes on front sides and red goes on back sides.   Is this correct?  Or can amber go on rear sides as well? 
    • By KJ2654
      New to this. I am looking to pick up a used side by side for our property. It is a little over 18 acres, 15 of which are woods. I need something with a good hydraulic bed. It will be used primarily for chores and hauling wood on the property. I’ve looked at Polaris and Kubota (diesel). Reliability is key as is cost. Is the 570 large enough for hilly woods? Plan to spend around $6000 . Also, how many hours is too many?  Thanks 
    • By Davo
      I have a Hisun 400 UTV that has developed a sneaky oil leak from the end of the black plastic thing protruding from the side of what I think is the transmission on the driver’s side. Looking for any guidance or advice as to what this thing is and whether it’s fixable.

• By TIC
      hi. i got a 2017 warrior 700 . fuel injected, suddenly it wont idle, wont start unless i press peddle then it starts with clutch engaged, i can tell  the cicuit aint working for idle maybe fuse. ordered manual from sc autosports, taking its sweet time , dont know were anything is , is there a fuse block or something, anyone familier with the fuel injection on them things