Quantcast

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Tn. Renegade Rider
      have a new actuator to install, but can't seem to get the old one off. Have removed the screw and can wiggle it freely, but cant get the tube and o ring that go to into the differential to come free. trying not to break it off in the process. Any suggestions besides more brute force?
    • By johnpeter
      2017 polaris rzr xp 4 1000 eps - 608 miles On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/2017-polaris-rzr-xp-4-1000-eps-608-miles/333471922828?

• By Brad
      Hi I bought a project 2008 odes 400 utv. Does anyone know how the fuel hoses hook up and where does the fuel return hose connect to?
    • By Terrypenton
      Bought this machine a couple years ago and the gages didn’t work.  I have troubleshot this thing numerous times to no avail. Thought it may be a common ground so I individually grounded  the gages, didn’t work.  I have tested the sending units.  All have some resistance that changes as the engine revs or gets warmer.  Please help me.  Thanks in advance
    • By Charles Newton Jr.
      Are the yamaha rhino rear axles the same I have a 2008 big muddy made by hisun and the rear axles for hisun are expensive and the rhino is about half the price? Thanks if anyone has info