Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
Pedro Quinones

Massimo Buck 400 EFI Purchase

I purchased a Red Massimo Buck 400EFI recently from Massimo Motor.  It was very simple to purchase on line, it was quick and painless.  After placing my order, I got a call from the Massimo Motor Customer Service Department (Eddie).  He wanted to confirm my order and he let me know that they were building my UTV and gave me an estimated date of completing and delivery.  Upon completion of the unit, Eddie reached out to me to let me know that it would be shipping and that I should expect it within 7 business days of his call.  I actually received it 3 business days after his call.  The truck driver was very polite and helpful.  We got the UTV off the truck and away I went.  We have a small tree farm and we needed something that we could use to maintain our little farm with ease.  The Buck 400EFI performs as expected.  It runs really well; it looks good and the most important thing about it is that my wife loves it.

A few days after receiving my UTV, Eddie from Massimo Customer Service called to make sure that we had received the UTV with no problems and to see if everything was OK with the unit.  He told me that if anything were to come up with the unit, to not hesitate to contact him and he would help us resolve any issue that may arise.

I am very happy that I purchased this UTV from Massimo Motor and IF I had to do this again, I WOULD in a heartbeat.  Eddie at customer service is outstanding and because of him, I would recommend anyone who is interested in purchasing one of these UTV’s, to ask for him.  He will take good care of you.

Sincerely

P.Q.

Very Happy Customer

Edited by Pedro Quinones
name misspelled, Salesman should by Eddy" and Eddie.
  • Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By Bluegill
      Hi. I replaced my coil and the ecu on my 2013 Massimo msu 500 and still have no spark. It has been a great machine so far but now I  am at a total loss. 
    • By Mikey
      I would like to install a water to air cab heater in my 2500 but cannot see how to tap into the cooling system so the heater will have flow from the engine water pump except when the thermostat is open. Does anybody know if the factory heater has some kind of thermostat adapter that lets hot water circulate through the engine and the cab heater core before the thermostat opens?  Unless I can solve this water flow problem it seem pointless to install a cab heater if it will just have intermittent water flow when the thermostat is open.
      I did buy a $66 Mr. Heater MH4GC Golf Cart Propane Heater on Amazon but it is really hard to find a place to install it that will be convenient when two or especially three people are in the seat. Decided it was too much a fire hazard because it would be too close to the riders and if there was a gasoline leak it would likely ignite the fumes.  Also it didn't really put out much heat. So I returned it.
      The only other idea I had was doing something with an exhaust heat air to air system like the Volkswagon Bugs were in the 60's but this has many challenges too.
      If I could just figure out a suitable water flow path I would be good to go. I do know where there is a Mule 2500 with a factory heater but I won't be back that way to see it 650 miles away until next summer. If anybody has one and could post some photos of the heater water connections to the engine, that would be wonderful.
      Many thanks, Mike
    • By Stratogeezer
      Hi, I just purchased a Massimo MU500 that we are going to use in the North Georgia mountains.

After the first couple of test drives it seems a) somewhat underpowered and loud as hell.

So wondering if I switched out the mud tires with something with smaller tread if that would maybe help?

Also I found a muffler replacement called the “silent rider atv silencer” and wonder if that would help with the noise without killing power.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • By johnpeter
      Polaris RZR Ranger 800 Engine Rebuild Service S crew 4 Xp Motor 700 On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/Polaris-RZR-Ranger-800-Engine-Rebuild-Service-S-crew-4-Xp-Motor-700/153684580535?

• By DigitalDan
      I haven't been able to locate a Service Manual (aka Shop Manual) for the Hisun Sector 250.  Does anyone have one they can share with me?
      I have the service manual for the Strike 250 (thanks Strike250), but I'd like to have the one specific for the Sector/Vector.  Thanks!