Quantcast

Shane Farrar

2018 Honda Pioneer 1000 Roof Question

I just bought a 2018 Honda pioneer 1000.i got the 3 seater.i need some help and advice on what kind of roof to get.my buddy said an aluminum one would rattle and shake and be really noisy. Honda only offers one kind.any suggestions or websites  I can look at.i bought a fold out windshield from super atv so I need one that won't interfere with it

Look up Pacific Eagle UTV. They make enclosures for almost all UT V brands

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Robert Sawyer
      Hello!
      I purchased a 500 with 100 miles owner didn't use like wanted.  I have been using (live in Michigan) just started getting cold and now i am having a stalling issue all the time.  The unit start runs great but when come to a stop it normally stalls, and when give it power it can bog at times.  I know there are the obvious plugs, fuel filter etc but all seem ok, figured there might be a trick tip to this before i dive in.
      2. When i take the center cover off there is a pipe that is not covered?  what is that for ?  should it have been covered?
      Not sure it weather is connected i let it warm up but usually have to hold pedal down.  Ran perfect since i bought it and now acting up

Thank you in advance
    • By johnpeter
      2018 polaris rzr s900 eps dohc On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/2018-polaris-rzr-s900-eps-dohc/383262050010?

• By johnpeter
      2018 Polaris RZR 900 S with EPS On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/2018-Polaris-RZR-900-S-with-EPS-BARELY-USED-Only-41-Miles/254418625389?

• By johnpeter
      2018 Polaris rzr 1000 highlifter On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/Polaris-rzr-1000-highlifter/264526354530?

• By Cub owner
      Ok trying again... I have 2018 cub cadet 750. Having clutch issues. Has anyone bought a upgrade for them and where did you get them and about how much. Thanks for any help given. From what i have looked over on here. Lots of nice helpful people 
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By kodaclr
      Hi All, 
      I'm to buy a new SxS Pioneer 700-4 or 1000-5. I found a local dealer that has brand new 2016 and 2017 still on their lot.
      Would anyone consider buying one of these...just wondering why they are still around and still brand new.

Thanks
    • By AJared
      I am new to the UTV market and have narrowed my selection down to the 2019 Kawasaki Mule Pro-MX or the Honda Pioneer 700.  I am looking for a tough, reliable machine to use around the farm  Any advice you may have would be appreciated! Thanks!
    • By Tony Rea
      So, im new to UTV's always ridden ATV's typically the Polaris 850's and such and a few Rubicon's. Moved into the county with some land and figured I'd get back into the country mud. I've been doing some research on UTV's and I am impressed, I went to the local pony powersports and sat in a few atvs, being 6ft1 and 360lbs I wanted to make sure I could fit into one of them comfortably before doing my research on which one I wanted. My conclusion was - the Honda Pioneer 1000 limited edition , or the Polaris ranger xp 1000 (would prefer the highlander edition).  I was trying to do some research on which one is better, I know they are both leaders in the industry from the research I have done.  I'll mostly be driving through creeks taking it to some trails and moving some things here and there (firewood, fallen trees, ect.) the years im considering are 2017,2018 and if there is a big enough change in the model that a 2019 would make more sense then I would do that. Looking to spend 20k ish. Any help on deciding the better of the rangers and pioneers would be appreciated, or if you have another UTV a bigger guy should look into! 
    • By pwillie
      Where can a power steering kit be purchased for a reasonable price?   Thanks folks!