Quantcast

IMG_20191119_191317.thumb.jpg.08c3157d0670f90ec8ca24ceff3335d9.jpgI was thinking of using one of my old head lights as a bed light for The mule, if we're loading fire wood in the dark etc we can see.

There is a open electrical accessory connector I can plug to and run the wires alongside the roll cage, and mount a separate switch,

I can just cut the old connectors and crimp on new ones, but does anyone know the name of the type connector this uses, all I can find are the square crimp connectors.

• Like 1

I would call this a single pin connector. The size would be important. Possibly 5mm, or 6mm etc. So the whole thing would be 5mm single pin connector. Or 6, whatever, you get the idea. But this is just a guess.  Shouldn't be too hard to match.

But I'd be looking at amp draw. For something like firewood loading, you don't need much light. Like an interior dome light on a truck. A little goes a long way. 

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Pamm r
      Mule still not charging after replacing a new regulator.  Need to figure out how to test the alternator at the plug on top of the motor.  Any easy way to check it?
    • By Shad
      Hey y'all, just finished replacing my rear right axle on my 99 mule 550. The old one teeth rounded out where the brake drum grabs it.  But now i can't get the drum to seat on the new axle far enough,  yes i put axles side by side,  identical,  i can reverse the drum and it slides right on the axle so i know it goes on fine.  It's a really bad design anyways with such a tiny line of teeth to rely on to drive the wheel.  Does anyone know if the new brake drums have deeper teeth to grab more of the axle?? Or any ideas why im having a hard time with this damn thing? 
    • By bjones
      Strange issue and it has happened twice.  Changed oil twice and after a while when oil is checked it is always to full on dip stick.  Looks like at least 1/2 qtr.  I have looked at manual and put in amount called for, 1.16 qt without filter.  What would cause level to appear to full.  Thanks
    • By David Dewayne Reel Sr.
      Hi, I was hoping to find an "in-color" diagram, at least, of the wiring from the speedometer and where all the wires are connected.
      The entire wiring of the entire side-by-side would be wonderful!!!
      I purchased a used 2008 Joyner Commando 650 2 seater from an individual and they butchered the wiring...something has come lose and I cannot for the life of me tell where it is supposed to connect. It is a ground wire and is till connected to the frame but I don't know where else it is suppose to connect.
      What makes me think it goes to the speedometer is that when it came lose, the speedometer immediately stopped working.
      If anyone can help me with this, I would appreciate it tremendously. There is nothing on Joyner's website...and I already looked on YouTube to no avail...might be something there but I could not find it...
    • By Acarguy
      I cant seem to get my mule into posi traction. The lever moves but i don't think im engaging it the right way? What is the procedure for getting it in posi traction?