Quantcast

johnney

hs 400 , poping while idleing , 2011

Have you cleaned out your exhaust, don't know much about them, but I get the feeling I'm going to learn alot about the hisun sence I bought one.  I do know there isn't much information out there about working on them. Someone else might join in and know something.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By johnpeter
      2011 Polaris RZR 800 s On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/Polaris-RZR-800-s/133260658825?

• By Kevin Slack
      After talking it apart and looking at the diagram the factory had a compression spring inside my rear drive shaft connecting seat, which is number 10 on diagram. Should of been just a flat washer with a lock washer then nut.  Mine was nut flat washer and compression spring. The only compression spring used is supposed to be up front number 45.  But part 10 and 6 is on its way. Picture of diagram and parts destroyed.

• By Kevin Slack
      Who sells hisun parts besides the picture I have up. They have what i need if I decide to order them. It will be two weeks wedsday that royal king has had my utv and parts aren't ordered yet. It's under warranty and parts will be free but I hate waiting, and I know if I take it back and do it my self the warranty will be over. But looking for another web site I can look up parts besides this one.

• By Kevin Slack
      I bought the sector hisun 550 for feeding deer, haven't had it a year yet and yesterday driving it I heard a bad noise. Took it back where I bought it and they said it sounds like the rear differential went out of it. Has anyone had any problem like this with there new hisun. I do have about 160 hours on it and 2600 miles. All easy driving miles.
    • By zuggy7
      i want to change the belt on my hisun hs800  .  i know the number for it is 25300-f68-0000...………..but i would like to get a dayco or gates belt for it  but i cant seem to cross reference those number for it...……………...has anybody else been able to cross refgerence ther belt?