Quantcast

Venom

Hi All... New Member

Hi All,

I have been restoring ATV's for a while now.... Started repairing and restoring UTV's a little over a year ago.. Looking forward to sharing some info here... :)

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By jkitsmiller
      I bought a used RTV 900 and was told it is a 2012. I thought I would verify that. I can't find anywhere I can look this up.

KRTV900A61057114 is the product identification number.

Thanks for any help.
    • By Verno
      Ownership's manual says to change transmission oil every 400 hours. For the life of me I can't locate the drain / fill plug, or even the transmission.   TIA for any help.
    • By Riley McFarland
      Hi I'm new here and am looking for some information.  Since you all seem to be experienced Joyner owners, I figured I would ask.  What is the good bad and the ugly with Joyner?  Are they still in business? Joynerusa.com still says 2017 on the home page.  Are these machines reliable?  How do they compare to the razors and such?  Reading all the threads here has been disheartening.  I have been looking at Joyners for years and really thought it was going to be a worth while purchase.   All you the threads here make me think other wise.

Thank you, 
      Riley
    • By Mustang
      Hi, I am trying to decide on a UTV for use at my vacation cabin. It's located on a small island (Gedney, or more commonly, Hat Island) in Puget Sound. Access is only by boat. There is a barge (landing craft) that operates sporadically (about . It costs about $300 each way so, obviously, reliability and dependability is my biggest concern.
      We have been looking at a Cub Cadet Challenger 550 or 750. We like the features that come with it. In reviews that I have been able to find, there have been some problems with them ranging from leaks to electrical to engine failures. I know that most of the reviews are probably written to bitch about the problem/dealer so I place them in perspective.
      Does anyone have experience with them and would you recommend them (or others instead)?
      Thanks, I look forward to your opinions.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

• By Travis
      For 2018 KYMCO USA has introduced its new Hunter Edition family of off-road vehicles, which consists of three models – the UXV 450i LE Hunter, UXV 700i LE Hunter and MXU 700i LE Hunter.
      We’ve seen all of these machines before with the Hunter Edition branding, so they’re not exactly all new. However, what is new is KYMCO offering packages for its ATVs and UTVs specifically for hunters. ATVs and UTVs are a common sight at most hunt camps, so it’s not surprising to see KYMCO turning its attention to this market. Having an ATV or UTV on hand to haul out a hog or a deer, or just carry supplies to set up a food plot can be hugely helpful.
      So what do the Hunter Edition vehicles have to offer? Let’s have a look.
      Read more Here