Quantcast

After talking it apart and looking at the diagram the factory had a compression spring inside my rear drive shaft connecting seat, which is number 10 on diagram. Should of been just a flat washer with a lock washer then nut.  Mine was nut flat washer and compression spring. The only compression spring used is supposed to be up front number 45.  But part 10 and 6 is on its way. Picture of diagram and parts destroyed.

15753221304064705608231313953066.jpg

IMG_20191126_141622658.jpg

IMG_20191126_141705035.jpg

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Robert Sawyer
      I have searched and searched and cannot find online a engine schematic to show me the air idle control location any help would be greatly appreciated For a MSU 500
    • By Charles Newton Jr.
      Are the yamaha rhino rear axles the same I have a 2008 big muddy made by hisun and the rear axles for hisun are expensive and the rhino is about half the price? Thanks if anyone has info
    • By Shad
      Hey y'all, just finished replacing my rear right axle on my 99 mule 550. The old one teeth rounded out where the brake drum grabs it.  But now i can't get the drum to seat on the new axle far enough,  yes i put axles side by side,  identical,  i can reverse the drum and it slides right on the axle so i know it goes on fine.  It's a really bad design anyways with such a tiny line of teeth to rely on to drive the wheel.  Does anyone know if the new brake drums have deeper teeth to grab more of the axle?? Or any ideas why im having a hard time with this damn thing? 
    • By Jeremiah Hammond
      So to shorten it up, my rear diff on the strike 1000 exploded. And not from improper use, just a junk cast case probably full of air pockets. 
      Im trying to figure out another brand rear diff I could transplant in. There are plenty of wrecked rzr 800 all over the classifieds. I wonder how much fab would be required to do the transplant?
      anyone have a rzr and a Hisun they couple compare side by side?
    • By Kevin Slack
      I bought the sector hisun 550 for feeding deer, haven't had it a year yet and yesterday driving it I heard a bad noise. Took it back where I bought it and they said it sounds like the rear differential went out of it. Has anyone had any problem like this with there new hisun. I do have about 160 hours on it and 2600 miles. All easy driving miles.