Quantcast

Thank you for starting this thread!  We have a 2008 Joyner Commando for sale. 4-speed standard transmission, 650cc engine. My husband recently replaced the clutch, and we put a new rear-end in it two winters ago. We picked up a 2016 Polaris at a farm sale a while back. We travel to some very remote areas and wanted a more dependable vehicle, so we don't get stranded. We are asking $5,000 for the Commando, but we will consider all offers. The machine is in Burns, Oregon.

20190125_100042.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Michael Busby
      Hi guys. I'm new here. Just picked up a 2010 Hisun/Tomoto 800UTV yesterday. It's missing one of the body pieces just behind the driver side front tire. Does anyone have a wrecked or parts buggy they are selling parts. Or possibly know where I can find this piece? 

• By Mike Herber
      Z 800 ex eps, Have all suspension all the red plastic and cooling system and all drive line, No texts please  507-259-0573
    • By mayorOFsalem
      If anyone has any parts for sell Please list here by REPLY.
      I would like to see this RZR forum get moving a bit.Its worth a shot.
    • By Kmrider
      Tried to buy a 2020 Kawasaki Mule Pro FXT and was told their was a stop sale on them, but the dealer had no info on what the problem was or how long until a solution is found to whatever the issue is.   Anyone know anything about this?
    • By Kevin Slack
      Who sells hisun parts besides the picture I have up. They have what i need if I decide to order them. It will be two weeks wedsday that royal king has had my utv and parts aren't ordered yet. It's under warranty and parts will be free but I hate waiting, and I know if I take it back and do it my self the warranty will be over. But looking for another web site I can look up parts besides this one.

• Similar Tagged Content

• By Billy B
      For Sale 2017 Polaris RZR 1000 XP. Buying a house so need to sell my toys.  747 miles, runs great with many extras including winch, snorkel, and high lift.  Asking $13,500- title in hand. 

• By Damage442
      Anyone know where i can buy 2 new Trailing arms for my 2008 Trooper 2? The ones that are on my Buggy are Bent up pretty bad.
      I plan on reinforcing the new ones so this doesn't happen again.
      Driverside part# D800.02.02.02.00
      Passenger side part# SV1100.02.02.01.00A
    • By Moody
      I have a 2014 xy1100uel and need to find a transmission/gearbox for this and cannot find anywhere to get parts any help would be appreciated thanks 

• By pulvin54
      Hey all,
      Not new to forums but new to this one. Just picked up a Joyner T2 and looking to make a couple of upgrades. I finally was able to locate a half decent wiring diagram but if anyone has one I'd sure appreciate another one ( the one I downloaded is ok but zooming in blurs the font). I'd like to put a hard top on it. I'm not aware of anyone that makes one. I was just gonna attempt to cut out part of an old truck bed liner. I also need to replace the boots on it and I read somewhere that the boots for a '96 GEO Metro will work? Also, I have no idea what year it is. I've looked all over it and the only thing I've found is the sticker on the firewall behind the driver's seat. It states that this machine meets the 2008 CA emissions standards. Even the VIN plate doesn't have the year stamped on it. Any help would be great. Thanks.