Quantcast

859trader

2017 Warrior 800 Speedometer Doesn't Work

I bought a used 2017 Warrior 800, with 92 hours on it. No problems with speed and power!!It's amazing! That being said my speedometer doesn't work. Everything else does tho.. Just the needle speedometer doesn't. Anyone have any ideals?I've checked fuses, was going to remove sensor but from the out side it looks ok. When driving  the gauge moves off the 0, but that's about it. Any help would be appreciated! thanks

Edited by Alex
Post moved to new individual topic.

My vote would be either the speed sensor, or sending unit. Whatever it uses down in the wheel, or transmission. Or fouled wiring from sticks, or branches. I'd start by giving a good look at the wiring. Then figure out where the speed sensor is. I could see water, or mud causing the problem. If the readout is moving at all. Then it seems like that part is working.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.