Quantcast

Kmrider

2020 Kawasaki Mule Pro FXT Stop Sale

Man me and my family are so excited to pick are mule up hope you all enjoy your mules and be safe 

We picked up our Mule Friday afternoon. Been waiting since the first day of stop sale! I know Kawasaki customer service will be glad to not hear from my husband and me anymore on the stop sale issue 😂😂 

IMG_20200315_183614_1.jpg

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Ashley Meeks said:

We picked up our Mule Friday afternoon. Been waiting since the first day of stop sale! I know Kawasaki customer service will be glad to not hear from my husband and me anymore on the stop sale issue 😂😂 

Very nice! Is that a Whomoto roof and windshield or am I mistaken?

We picked up our Mule Friday afternoon. Been waiting since the first day of stop sale! I know Kawasaki customer service will be glad to not hear from my husband and me anymore on the stop sale issue  
IMG_20200315_183614_1.thumb.jpg.629ff7405bcf87363fe5f2ea68c94653.jpg

That is a beauty!!! What kind of tires are those? They look good?

Just got an email from my dealer; "Good news today, your recall kit has been released from Kawi and is on the way from California. "

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Daniel Tully said:

Just got an email from my dealer; "Good news today, your recall kit has been released from Kawi and is on the way from California. "

That is awesome!! Where is your dealer located?

54 minutes ago, Daniel Tully said:

Congratulations to you!!!

Has anyone else had any more updates? My dealer hadn’t heard anything as of our last conversation. 

Just contacted my dealer today and, while part kits are on order, no kits yet. He told me my mule has been prep’d and will be first one to get parts when they come in.  Maybe tomorrow or next week?

On 4/14/2020 at 12:08 PM, Ashley Meeks said:

Your wheels and hood don’t look standard for any of the models offered (or Kawasaki accessories). Did you change these out or what?  Love them and would like more info on them.

Picked up my 2019 Mule Pro DXT EPS from my dealer this afternoon. Got it home, and drove it all over the place. I love my Diesel Mule ! Worth the wait !

• Like 1

Stopped at my dealer today.    Wednesday scheduled pick up of new mule. 

Hello all, my first post here.

I have been considering a Mule for a couple of years.  Yesterday I went to go get one and learned about the stop sale (bad timing I know).  Hopefully in the next couple weeks they'll have the fix.  Bummer I won't get a chance to ride it for a few weeks before the heat of summer begins in mid May though.  My brother has a Polaris General 4 1000 so it's time to get a sxs so I can go out with him.  Yes, I know I won't be able to go everywhere he goes, but that's ok, I don't need too.

On 4/14/2020 at 10:08 AM, Ashley Meeks said:

Hello Ashley, looks to me like you had a lift put on the Mule, did you?

What size wheels/tires are those too?

32 minutes ago, Driver72 said:

Hello all, my first post here.

I have been considering a Mule for a couple of years.  Yesterday I went to go get one and learned about the stop sale (bad timing I know).  Hopefully in the next couple weeks they'll have the fix.  Bummer I won't get a chance to ride it for a few weeks before the heat of summer begins in mid May though.  My brother has a Polaris General 4 1000 so it's time to get a sxs so I can go out with him.  Yes, I know I won't be able to go everywhere he goes, but that's ok, I don't need too.

Nah, I bet that Mule can go farther than a Poolaris

I don't know his General is pretty badass.  He's always been more hardcore than me when it comes to off-roading.

I prefer more of the trails and streams where he'll go up 30-40 degree slopes and traverse through 2 feet of water or mud and over rocks and stuff.  I just want a SxS that I can take out with my kids without abusing my truck.

• Like 1