Quantcast

briandonlon

led heads lightd and spare rim and tire

have a challenger 2015 cub challenger 700     are there led light bulbs to replace TJHE FACTORY ONES AND were can I get a spare rim and tire  

On 1/1/2020 at 6:11 PM, briandonlon said:

have a challenger 2015 cub challenger 700     are there led light bulbs to replace TJHE FACTORY ONES AND were can I get a spare rim and tire 

15781680446168639250376262538355.jpg

• Like 1

Tire. $80.  Wheel _$ 45

Bolt pattern includes 4 x 110 mm

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By johnpeter
      2015 polaris rzr xp1000 highlifter On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/2015-polaris-rzr-xp1000-highlifter/233468644621?

• By Gary T
      I generally use my challenger for light duty misc. use, and for plowing. The one thing I dislike about this machine is the difficulty in shifting. I've had it the shop and they adjusted the shifting lever, but I still have issues. Some times it shifts ok, but the problem is it is hard to get it to move the lever from high to reverse or low to high or from any gear to the other. Seems I always have to accelerate a little to get it to engage to what gear I need it to go to. This is definitely not normal.
    • By Ticster
      I just picked up a used 2015 rzr s900 that has a stainless steel Evolution magnum exhaust. Where we go, I don’t need it, and would like to trade someone who has a stock one in great condition. From what I have read, these fit most rzr’ s from 2015-2017. I’m in nw Oregon, so anyone interested , let me know.
    • By farmerjohnky
      Hey. I recently got a used Polaris Ranger 570, and I’ve noticed if I let off the gas going down a hill, after about 5-10 seconds, it kicks out of gear or free wheels. Is this normal? It’s kind of annoying imo, since you have to hold your brake so much more. Also, is it bad to leave it in 2wd Diff Lock? I have turf mode, but like to keep it in diff lock because I climb some pretty steep hills frequently. Is it bad to engage/disengage diff lock/4wd while moving or in a pull? Thanks
    • By J.CARLSON
      I am posting my challenges with replacement tires so others do not go down the same path .
      I was looking for some DOT rated 10  ply tires for a Kubota RTV 1100 getting a Boss V-plow installed on it to get a weight rating of UTV + Plow + payload.
      I thought the GBC Motorsports Kanati Mongrel Radial Tire (25x10R-12)  was just what was needed.
      Ordered them in - got them mounted professionally - attempted a balance, received a call from the service center requesting a visit to see for myself why they stopped the install.
      Picked up the machine  and its unsafe to operate.
      The amount of lift and drop is extreme.
      We lifted the machine and rotated each tire while mounted and got readings of 75% of tread fairly consistent and round 25% drops in almost 1/2" to more than 1/2".
      We attempted to use the tire index yellow dots in line with valve stem and opposite valve stem - no significant improvement. GBC will not or cannot give indexing information.
      Working thru the return process now but not holding my breath - Dealer and Manufacture both state since they are mounted they cannot be returned. I dont know how without mounting i would find the defects.
      So from my perspective stay away from teh GBC Mongrels on the Kubota RTV's 
      If you do buy them don't expect them to stand behind their product. You can expect the hassle of mounting, un-mounting, re-mounting, attempting a balance for a tire that turns at slow speeds. Expect they will want video's of all 4 corners, and than expect that it will take you two weeks to even get noticed.....
      Don't expect your dealer can do much more for you as GBC controls the process so I have been told.
      So spend a little more money and buy a brand you have heard of.