Quantcast

Justin Russell

WTB: Stock RZR or Commander Shocks

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Chick Collins
      I need to know if the 27x9x12 and 27x12x12 Maxxis Bighorns work ok, on the factory rims of the 2019 Viking, without rubbing on the tie rod end or anywhere else. 
    • By Chick Collins
      Will the 27x9x12 and 27x12x12 Maxxis Bighorns work ok, on the factory rims of the 2019 Viking?
    • By Danny Williams
      Looking for rear axles for the 650 Joyner commander, as is 90 % of the owners, I would take even broken ones and try to get enough parts to rebuild one good one.  Or if anyone knows of a crossover that works from other machines. please let me know   Thank Dan
    • By JeremyH
      I just bought an 08 Commander yesterday. Test drive it fine.  Got it home and took the kids for a ride.  Made it a half a mile and the inboard rear driveshaft u-joint came apart.  Called Joyner and they tell me that it's one of two driveshafts.  One they still sell and one they don't.  If it's the old style one I have to replace the rear differential in order to upgrade.  Anyone have experience with having the old one repaired or have one hanging around?   Wasn't planning to drop another $1000 in this machine 3hrs after buying it. 
    • By JoynerUSA
      We have just about anything you could need for your Chery 800/1100 or 650cc engine.
      Mention you are a UTV Board member and receive 20% discount.