Quantcast

D A

2014 1140 CPX Newby (both rtv and forums) needs advice re maintenance

I'm new with forums and rtvs so let me pre-apologize if i do or say something wrong.  

I bought a used 2014 1140 cpx, 350 hours.  Its been heavily modified.  Back seat removed and a heavy duty bed added etc.  I call it Franken-Kubota.

I would love any and all advice or "heads up" specific to this model.

I need to do a general service, fluids and filters.  I'm confused, are there 3 different hydraulic fluid filters and 1 engine oil filter......etc etc.

I'd like to use Kubota parts, any suggestions other than dealer?

I just bought a new Kubota tractor so I'm all in!

Many thx

Dave in NC

I buy Kubota parts from either Coleman Equip. CO., Online or Messicks online. You could also contact them For more specifics.

For engine oil, use the correct weight oil (most likely 10W 30 or 15W30) use Shell Rotella diesel engine oil, that's good stuff 👍

I'm not sure about the 3 hydraulic filters, although if it's Power steering,and a hydraulic dump bed I could see where it might have more than 1.

The best advice I can give you, search Ebay,Amazon where ever and find a Shop service manual, not a owners manual, but a Service manual.

They can run upwards of $60, but it is well worth it!

Thank you for the advice.  So far so good.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Travis
      How many hours or miles on your machine?
    • By johnpeter
      2014 Polaris RZR S 800 HO UTV EFI EPS 950 miles On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/2014-Polaris-RZR-S-800-HO-UTV-EFI-EPS-950-miles/143528641280?

• By strike250
      Hello to all. I have been swamped with phone calls and emails about products and information on the Strike and Sector 250. So, I have decided to return in a limited capacity. I have re opened the website for the Hisun products. I have listed a lot of helpful tips and tricks. I have also listed where you can purchase the products and more information for free. I am doing this as I still have fun with our own personal Hisun and I want other parents out there to continue to enjoy this little machine and with my help, everyone will have a blast on them.  I still have a few items in stock such as lift kits and some other items, but for the most part, I have listed the part numbers and where to get them online. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me and I will do my best to help you. www.warriorsoffroad.com is the link to the site, there you will find things like a free service manual, guides, tips and more. There is a free download section with lots of files. There is also a list of items that are the most asked for with information on them.
      Matt
    • By Free2bdaring
      I am looking at a Joyner Renegade 2018.
      I am new to side by sides. I want something to drive on side roads as well as take in desert and woods. I need the bed to carry items. I will not be crazy driver but want to get off beaten path. Is this a good dependable vehicle?
    • By Seth Lambert
      Hi,
      I'm in the market for a hunting/ ice fishing utv. I've been looking at the normal group (Ranger, pioneer, defender, general, wolverine, etc.) of used units and came across a 2014 Joyner R2. It's got a full cab, heater and a winch.  Supposedly no mechanical issues. They're asking $7K. I've never heard of the brand and have been doing some internet research. It sounds like the older units had issues but the newer units since 2014 are better. The utv is exactly what I'd like to have but I'm just looking for advice from folks who know more about these units. Thanks for the help.