Quantcast

2007 prowler xtz 1000 shifting issues

Buggs63

Sometimes when I go from neutral to high, the machine will not move and I have to move the shift lever back and forth until it go into gear, and the strange part is when I go from reverse to high to low, it stays in reverse and I have to turn the machine off, move the shift lever a few times then I can start and take off in drive, please help.

• 1 year later...
On 3/14/2020 at 11:37 PM, Buggs63 said:

Sometimes when I go from neutral to high, the machine will not move and I have to move the shift lever back and forth until it go into gear, and the strange part is when I go from reverse to high to low, it stays in reverse and I have to turn the machine off, move the shift lever a few times then I can start and take off in drive, please help.

I have the same issue and cant figure it out. Did you have any luck fixing yours?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By malenurse13
      Previous owner ran into something that bent the frame on the driver's side. Should we try to bend it back straight? I don't think a windshield will fit right if it stays bent.

• By Steven78
      Does anyone know if there is an after market voltage regulator for a 2020 Bennche Tboss 410? 
      Thanks in advance
    • By RayAR
      Greetings, newbie signing on. 
      thanks
    • By myfirst tracker800sx
      I have a 2020 Tracker 800sx with about 60 hours on it. It has been shifting very hard the past few months.  When I shut the engine off it shifts just like it should, but with the engine running, it takes quite a bit of force to take it out of low back to neutraL.
      Does anyone know the cure?
      Thank you in advance.
    • eManualOnline
    • By Steven78
      Hi I have a t boss 410 is about a year old with 150 MI and it feels like the brakes are stuck when you take off but in neutral it rolls perfectly I also have a t boss 550 that does not do this so was just wondering if anyone else has had this issue or if it is common with this machine also on the 410 have had the stator motor and voltage regulator replace once already and think it is bad again not sure if this would have anything to do with the other issue any help or advice would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Alex
      View File 2009 Arctic Cat Prowler XTZ Service Manual
      2009 Arctic Cat Prowler XTZ Service Manual
      This Arctic Cat Service Manual contains service, maintenance, and troubleshooting information for the 2009 Arctic Cat Prowler XTZ. The complete manual is designed to aid service personnel in service-oriented applications. This manual is divided into sections. Each section covers a specific vehicle component or system and, in addition to the standard service procedures, includes disassembling, inspecting, and assembling instructions. When using this manual as a guide, the technician should use discretion as to how much disassembly is needed to correct any given condition.
      The service technician should become familiar with the operation and construction of each component or system by carefully studying this manual. This manual will assist the service technician in becoming more aware of and efficient with servicing procedures. Such efficiency not only helps build consumer confidence but also saves time and labor.
      Submitter Alex Submitted 03/07/2021 Category Arctic Cat/Textron  
    • By Alex
      2009 Arctic Cat Prowler XTZ Service Manual
      This Arctic Cat Service Manual contains service, maintenance, and troubleshooting information for the 2009 Arctic Cat Prowler XTZ. The complete manual is designed to aid service personnel in service-oriented applications. This manual is divided into sections. Each section covers a specific vehicle component or system and, in addition to the standard service procedures, includes disassembling, inspecting, and assembling instructions. When using this manual as a guide, the technician should use discretion as to how much disassembly is needed to correct any given condition.
      The service technician should become familiar with the operation and construction of each component or system by carefully studying this manual. This manual will assist the service technician in becoming more aware of and efficient with servicing procedures. Such efficiency not only helps build consumer confidence but also saves time and labor.
    • By Alex
      View File 2010 Arctic Cat Prowler ROV Service Manual
      2010 Arctic Cat Prowler ROV Service Manual
      This Arctic Cat Service Manual contains service, maintenance, and troubleshooting information for the 2010 Arctic Cat ROV (Recreational Off-Highway Vehicle) models. The complete manual is designed to aid service personnel in service-oriented applications.
      This manual is divided into sections. Each section covers a specific vehicle component or system and, in addition to the standard service procedures, includes disassembling, inspecting, and assembling instructions. When using this manual as a guide, the technician should use discretion as to how much disassembly is needed to correct any given condition.
      Submitter Alex Submitted 03/07/2021 Category Arctic Cat/Textron  
    • By Alex
      2010 Arctic Cat Prowler ROV Service Manual
      This Arctic Cat Service Manual contains service, maintenance, and troubleshooting information for the 2010 Arctic Cat ROV (Recreational Off-Highway Vehicle) models. The complete manual is designed to aid service personnel in service-oriented applications.
      This manual is divided into sections. Each section covers a specific vehicle component or system and, in addition to the standard service procedures, includes disassembling, inspecting, and assembling instructions. When using this manual as a guide, the technician should use discretion as to how much disassembly is needed to correct any given condition.
    • By Joel Neubecker
      I just bought a 2008 Prowler 650 H1.  Rode it about 20 miles and the belt absolutely exploded!  Long story short, while replacing the belt, I spread the secondary with the cover bolt and didn't take it out before I put the secondary back on.  I tried to remove the bolt after I tightened the nut and it snapped off still stuck in the spreader hole.  I have no idea what to do.  Any help or suggestions would help greatly.  Thanks.