Quantcast

Red Good

2013 Kawasaki mule fuel injected

had no fuel pressure at the rail , checked all fuses ok , seems to have signal to the pump , checked the pump and replaced it . Still no go , where is the fuel pump relay on this particular machine? Thanks guys . .

Is there a wiring diagram online here for this year or model ?  Different problem today , solenoid will no engage has power on hot leg with key on , has power signal when turned to start , only thing it can be is a failure to complete the circiut . What are there for safety features that would prevent starting . No wires to seat so not that . Park brake engaged , pedal brake engaged no different . box down , Any ideas . or a wiring diagram , please and thanks

On 3/18/2020 at 2:15 PM, Travis said:

Model number?

Should be KAF-xxxxx

You'll need the above number to get a diagram, 

But, only parts diagrams are available, you'll need a workshop/service manual to get a detailed diagram with troubleshooting.

Found online wiring diagram , only safety feature is neutral switch and it was bad ! this thing has hardly any hours on it . Spring tension in nuetral switch is so sad that you can shake it and the brass tip comes out another 16 th of an inch . damn . Thanks for the replies Travis

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By James Moore
      First post here hope it is in right place as I get familiar with sight. Have a 2003 550 mule,kaf-300-c7. Put on a new carburetor  as old one was in bad shape, jet was frozen in body, although it cranked and idled fine. The problem is: it will crank and idle fine BUT with a slight movement of throttle it wants to die and when more throttle is given it picks up and runs fine. The old carb. and new one does the same thing. The adjustment with the plastic stop does no good. At a loss here. Could it be the fuel pump, as I know nothing about these kind of pumps. any help will be appreciated.
       Thanks, Jim.

• By oldryder
      Cub Cadet 4X4D Trail J466
      Stopped running today, behaved like it was out of fuel.  Low fuel warning lite was not on but I added some fuel anyway.
      When ignition turned on fuel pump noise was different that usual.  Engine would run a bit but "run out of gas" as soon as load was applied.  Fuel filter less than one season old.
      If it's the fuel pump where is it?
      If you think it's something else what might it be?
      Thx to anyone offering advice.  I have a fair amount of mech experience but almost none with diesels.
      mark in MN
    • By Felixbot
      I’m working on a 98 mule kaf620. The fuel pump failed. It was making a loud clicking noise and would not accelerate. I replaced it with the cheapest pump I could find on amazon. It failed after a few days. We bought another pump from fuel pump factory and installed it. It began leaking from the seam in the body after about 10 minutes. I contacted them and they sent another new pump. After installing it, same thing; leaking at the seam of the pump. I’m not sure how to move forward. Does this pump have some sort of internal bypass? Being an electric pump, it cannot run all of the time. What am I missing? 
      Any help would really be appreciated, as a grandmother uses this to feed her cattle and is using a red wagon until it is fixed.
    • By Brad
      Hi I bought a project 2008 odes 400 utv. Does anyone know how the fuel hoses hook up and where does the fuel return hose connect to?
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Kmrider
      Tried to buy a 2020 Kawasaki Mule Pro FXT and was told their was a stop sale on them, but the dealer had no info on what the problem was or how long until a solution is found to whatever the issue is.   Anyone know anything about this?
    • By ChrisL
      I recently obtained a 1999 Kawasaki Mule 2510 4x4. While working on, I noticed the rear hub brake grease/dust seals were not there. I ordered and received but have no idea of the installation orientation. Has anyone tackled this or have a sketch/ picture that could help?
    • By Scott Meszaros
      good morning, new to this site...got a question......i have a 2015 kaw mule with the soft top enclosure........doors with zipper windows, plastic windshield.........i want to tow the thing on a trailer up to our cabin, about 340 miles of mostly interstate driving......the instructions for the top say "remove for towing or use enclosed trailer"..........removing would be a pain, and i don't have an enclosed trailer..............anyone have another solution?.........how much will it screw it up if i tow as is?.....should i put a plastic tarp over the thing and secure the tarp to the trailer?......any suggestions would be helpful.....thank you in advance
    • By huntlythe3rd
      A pretty basic build but this enclosure I bought is amazing. Have to show it off makes it look so speak. For real my life has changed since getting this enclosure!

• By Roy Holton
      Hi, I'm new at this so please bear with me. I have a 1993 Kawasaki 500 mule KAF300B and am in need of the molded plastic cover for the shift lever, part # 14024 - 1985. Anyone know where I might find this
      part (New or Used), so far I've had zero luck. Thanks Roy