Quantcast

looking for all information and wiring diagrams that can help me complete my ECU swap. I'm in the process of switching the trooper to a Haltech elite 1500 ECU... any information on sensor types and ways to wire and configure them in the ECU would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Glesport
      I had to pull the wiring out of the battery box to replace the clutches and there is one ground wire I forgot to mark.  Can anyone tell me where this wire attaches?  I have one large and one small ground wire to the negative side of the battery and then this one coming off the frame.  I appreciate any help.  

• By mixfixdave
      I had been wanting to install power steering on my T4 for years so I went to the salvage yard last weekend and bought a complete column (minus airbag) out of a 2009 Nissan Versa for $125 with the ECU.
      It was a fairly simple install. The long shaft that fits to the Joyner steering rack actually fit perfectly into the Nissan column. Had to weld up a U joint on the Nissan column to make it a straight shaft and fab up one simple bracket. Connect power and ground plus a switched 12v and now I can steer with one hand!

• By justingrider
      Good morning everyone, appreciate any help on this.  I picked up a 2013 Hisun 800 for a project.  Previous owner had fried a lot of the electrical with a bunch of aftermarket audio equipment, so I have been replacing all of the wiring to give it a fresh start.  I'm 95% there with a couple of plugs I can't figure out where they need to be routed and the reason for me reaching out for help here.
      1.  A female 2-port white plug that comes off the end of the main harness, close to the side where the terminal hook ups tap into the battery.  It has a Blue/black-stripe wire and a White/blue-stripe wire. (Pictures: https://ibb.co/m9PRDqX and
      https://ibb.co/9pHZsFj). I'm assuming it is another single offset fuse or module like the other pieces around it but can't find anything on what it might be or that wire color combination in the manual/wiring diagrams...anyone know what this guy goes to?
      2.  On the crank position sensor (torque sensor), the wires that I have coming off of that are a green wire and blue/light-gray-stripe wire (https://ibb.co/FmJLJfs)...any idea on where this guy is suppose to plug in to?
      Again, thanks for any help you can provide!
      -Justin

• By DJ530
      A few pictures (so far) of the engine work - eventually I will share wiring info and other details (if anyone is interested?)  should anyone else ever need to swap an engine in one of these. The replacement engine is a Harbor freight $750 special 670cc,  (lawn mower/industrial type lump) with a few minor upgrades. Should have it back together soon, bolted in. The cold weather slows me down! 

• Similar Tagged Content

• By Volkz VLOGS
      Looking for a tube exhaust header for the joyner 1100 engine. Thanks!
    • By fettman1176
      Hello there, I have 4 T2 troopers, 2 of them start and run like Champs, 2 of them have the issue. They will crank and crank but not start. Takes about 20 to 30 minutes to get them going, then they will run all day long and fire up at will every time. It's just the cold start they have a problem with. Since I have 2 that run good, I have swapped every part you can think of from the fuel system to ignition system with no success. I'm pretty stumped and am looking for any advice 
    • By Volkz VLOGS
      Is anyone running a piggyback ecu on their trooper!I'm interested in a fuel controller! But one with a little bit more control then the electronic jet Set up they sell. I want timing control and more in depth fuel management!