Quantcast

I don't know the specs on the engine nor could I find them, but most single and twin cylinder 4 stroke engines aren't made to rev over 4000... Most are governed at 3600.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Michael Kinlaw
      I have a 2016 R4 and I was about to load it on my trailer and the steering just broke I think. My front wheels are both pointing outwards. Does this mean front differential broke?  I jacked it up and got them both pointing in the right direction. When up in the air they work together. But as soon as I put back on the ground and move it a few feet they separate again. 
    • By groged67
      I have an issue with my sector crew 750
       2017 EFI
      Starter engages and spins but does not turn the engine over. Does this mean a bad starter clutch. The starter is new. I started the pull of the cover where the starter clutch is located but cannot get to the back bottom bolts.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

• By Shad
      Hey y'all, just finished replacing my rear right axle on my 99 mule 550. The old one teeth rounded out where the brake drum grabs it.  But now i can't get the drum to seat on the new axle far enough,  yes i put axles side by side,  identical,  i can reverse the drum and it slides right on the axle so i know it goes on fine.  It's a really bad design anyways with such a tiny line of teeth to rely on to drive the wheel.  Does anyone know if the new brake drums have deeper teeth to grab more of the axle?? Or any ideas why im having a hard time with this damn thing? 
    • By fettman1176
      Hello there, I have 4 T2 troopers, 2 of them start and run like Champs, 2 of them have the issue. They will crank and crank but not start. Takes about 20 to 30 minutes to get them going, then they will run all day long and fire up at will every time. It's just the cold start they have a problem with. Since I have 2 that run good, I have swapped every part you can think of from the fuel system to ignition system with no success. I'm pretty stumped and am looking for any advice 
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Alex
      bad boy off road SIDE-BY-SIDEs
      4-PASSENGER STAMPEDE XTR EPS+ $16,799 Jet Black Electric Blue Platinum DETAILSBUILD & PRICE 4-PASSENGER STAMPEDE XTR EPS $15,999 Forest Green Inferno Red Jet Black Realtree Xtra DETAILSBUILD & PRICE 2-PASSENGER STAMPEDE EPS+ $15,599 Platinum Jet Black Inferno Red Electric Blue DETAILSBUILD & PRICE 2-PASSENGER STAMPEDE EPS $14,799 Jet Black Forest Green Inferno Red Pure White Realtree Xtra DETAILSBUILD & PRICE 2-PASSENGER STAMPEDE $13,799 Forest Green Inferno Red DETAILSBUILD & PRICE 4-PASSENGER RECOIL iS CREW $14,999 Matte Black Flame Red White Realtree Max-5 Realtree Xtra DETAILS 2-PASSENGER RECOIL iS $13,999 Matte Black Flame Red White Realtree Xtra Realtree Max-5 DETAILS 4-PASSENGER RECOIL iS $14,307 Matte Black Flame Red White Realtree Xtra Realtree Max-5 DETAILS 2-PASSENGER RECOIL $9,949 Matte Black Flame Red White Realtree Xtra Realtree Max-5 DETAILS 4-PASSENGER RECOIL $10,257 Matte Black Flame Red White Realtree Xtra Realtree Max-5 DETAILS 2-PASSENGER AMBUSH iS $14,999 Matte Black Flame Red White Realtree Xtra Realtree Max-5 DETAILS 4-PASSENGER AMBUSH iS $15,414 Matte Black Flame Red White Realtree Xtra Realtree Max-5 DETAILS