Quantcast

Anyone have or had any experience with the Honda pioneer 1000’s? I’m looking to buy a utv  and Iv always been a Honda man. Any opinions would be appreciated.

There are a few on my area.  The 5 seater is a big hit.   Haven't heard any negative comments.   Hard to go wrong with a Honda.  Although I just purchased a 2020 General.   I think they have the bugs worked out by now

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By 2-8
      If I ever get my Mule Pro FXT ( stuck in stop sale purgatory), I am going to install a front windshield and top. I am leaning very heavily towards the full tip up windshield and Low Pro #3 top both by Fortress. I would love to hear the thoughts of those of you that own either or both. Thanks.
    • By TxDoc
      Would like to monthly fees if possible.
      And where could you mount and hide it, but still work?
      Thanks
      Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
    • By David James
      Hey guys, new to utvs but need to upgrade my atv for farm work and hunting.  Dont have a ton on money to spend so going used.
      Please advise which of these deals you would prefer both cost and longevity.

2016 Honda pioneer 700 - 3100 miles 
      2018 can am hd8 1000cc- 440 miles
      Similiar options. Honda i can get for 8250 or can am for 10k.

Needs some advice!! THANKS
    • By Shane Farrar
      I just bought a 2018 Honda pioneer 1000.i got the 3 seater.i need some help and advice on what kind of roof to get.my buddy said an aluminum one would rattle and shake and be really noisy. Honda only offers one kind.any suggestions or websites  I can look at.i bought a fold out windshield from super atv so I need one that won't interfere with it
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Shane Farrar
      I just bought a 2018 Honda pioneer 1000.i got the 3 seater.i need some help and advice on what kind of roof to get.my buddy said an aluminum one would rattle and shake and be really noisy. Honda only offers one kind.any suggestions or websites  I can look at.i bought a fold out windshield from super atv so I need one that won't interfere with it