Quantcast

Mark Chapman

New alligator owner

Hello everyone, getting my 2018 alli 500 delivered in 3 weeks, got it from factory in texas! Any tips or comments for the newbie ?

Welcome to the UTV board, Mark!

Enjoy your new ride!

• Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Mark Chapman
      hello everybody, bought a 2018 500 alli from the factory in texas, it gets delivered in 3 weeks! Lotta mixed reveiws on power, reliability, hope i did the right thing! Any tips , comments would be appreciated! 
    • By Lester Richards
      Took it out the other day, it died and engine temp light came on and I heard the gurgling in the radiator. I let it cool for few, got it home in limp mode.  fan kicks on but im not sure 40 seconds is long enough and/or if it kicking on all the times when it needs to be. fan relay works id assume or fan would never operate. Took temp sensor wire off and fan does NOT auto kick on like I was told. No debris in front of radiator, its full , correct level on overflow tank. unit has 1,600 miles, iv had if for 6 months and all the sudden I get this issue.
    • By Matthew Gray
      Hey there tried to search the forum and come up with nothing, I know i have seen it here. 
      What  is the Delphi code reader needed to Diagnose a 2018 Hisun Sector 750, got one with spark, fuel and no run. bit bizzare.
      Would like to get a code reader from alixpress or amazon or something as we don't have a local dealer, can anyone help me with a part number, or know of a good unit that works?
      thanks very much
      Matthew
    • By OlEd
      2018 Polaris ranger 900 xp with 1054 miles starter fried and scag one way bearing out. Does anybody know of a heavy duty one that maybe available.