Quantcast

Wilkie

2006? Rhino 660 with edelbrock carb

Hello all,  I have a yamaha rhino 660 with 156 hours on it. Just acquired it. It has anedelbrock carb and aftermarket exhaust. Anyone know how to adjust an edelbrock? Also, machine smokes like crazy. White smoke. So i need to get the carb sorted out and then see if its a bead gasket r valve guides causing the smoke I cannot find u h info online about the carb so any help is

muCh appreciated. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Verno
      I installed the 2019 exhaust upgrade yesterday.  Overall went very well, but my rear driveshaft / u_joints are extremely hot.   Is there some sort of heat shield that should be added.  TIA for any input
    • By Overlander
      We like taking our dogs out with us when we ride.. I had them in the bed and my wife has noticed how hot the bed floor and rubber mat gets from the exhaust pipe. Is there a way to cool the bottom of the bed short of running through 2' deep water?? It seems factory pipe insulation doesn't have enough pipe coverage..
    • By Mike Cole
      Is there someone that makes them and doesn't charge so much? Need some for mine.
    • By Driver72
      Excited to bring it home in a couple hours once the on-road legal kit is put on.
      Reviews of this UTV were just too great to ignore.  I almost bought a Kawasaki Mule Ranch Edition but the stop sale gave me time to research more and realized the Wolverine was a better choice for me and it's reviews are stellar and the 10 year belt warranty.
      Ordered a HardTop, Aluminum front skidplate, Aluminum Control arm plates, Folding windshield, Cargo Tote, and Rock Rails to go along with it.   Also added an additional 36 month full warranty to it as well.
      If you have one or have experience with one, drop a note here, let me know some insights and what you think.   Thanks!

• By Annette Smith
      I have a 2017 Hisun 400 that I am replacing the brake hubs on... they are chewed to pieces.  They look very much like the Rhino 650 but before I order I thought I might check with you guys.  Are they the same?  TIA
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Annette Smith
      I have a 2017 Hisun 400 that I am replacing the brake hubs on... they are chewed to pieces.  They look very much like the Rhino 650 but before I order I thought I might check with you guys.  Are they the same?  TIA
    • By billdunk
      Hi Guys and Girls,
      Liking what've read in the forum so far, but need some advice.
      I live in northern NSW, Australia on 23 hectares (55 acres) and I'm sick of how long it takes to get around our admittedly hilly terrain on our tractor, so a SxS just seems to be the answer.
      My problem is the question. Yamaha and Kawasaki are the best represented dealers that I trust in the area, so I'm choosing between a Rhino 700 and a Kawasaki Mule 610 4x4, both used.
      There is a rhino available with 550 hours on it that has a good service history, but for a similar price I can get a Mule with around 100 hours.
      Thoughts anyone?
      My concern with the Mule is the 400cc motor vs 668cc. Carby vs EFI. Drum vs disc brakes. But the rhino has 500 more hours.... As I mentioned, we have really hilly terrain.
      Or do I double my budget and buy new?
      Cheers,
      Bill
      --
      Newbie in Aus
    • By cmotosales1
      ODES UTV's is now offering Full Hard Enclosures just in time for hunting season and winter. All enclosures include NEW Bolted in windshield with dust flap for maximum coverage, locking metal latches with keys, Removeable full doors with locks and windows, Rear Panel with bolted in windshield that still allows the bed to open, NEW ROOF and a dust flap for the rear to keep dust out of the cab.
      These cabs are made with great quality and precision to fit right on. Installation is easy and only takes about 45 minutes. Available in black or Camo
      Please Contact me and I can get you connected with a local odes dealer or go to www.odesutvs.com and look for the nearest ODES Dealer and have them contact me for special pricing.
      [email protected] or 866-572-8420