Quantcast

I'm new to UTVs and here out of necessity and desperation. I'm a partner in a quarry and we bought a 2007 Kawasaki Mule 3010 Trans4x4 KAF620J a couple years ago and are having some fuel problems.

It seems as though you solved your problem reading your 2nd post 

Welcome to the UTV Board!

This forum is so good, you join and your problem is fixed!!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By lhcribbs
      I recently inherited a 2014 MCU 500. A nephew accidentally put diesel in the tank, proceeded to run it until it stalled out. We proceeded to empty the tank and put fresh gas in it. It ran maybe for 10 minutes then shut off. Haven’t been able to get it started since. That’s when I started to mess with it. This is what I’ve done so far. I might add I know the very basics of on engines so I thought I would come here and get some advice. 

- emptied tank and lines leading up to fuel. Filled and primed with new gas.
      -cleaned air in-take, it was pretty dirty. 
      -did a full oil change. I felt like there was definitely diesel mixed in. 
      -changed spark plug. Tested and working appropriately
      - tested fuel injector and it appears to be working 
      That’s where I’m at so far and still nothing. At this point looking to see what the next steps would be in trying to diagnose what’s going on. Appreciate the help in advance. 

Thanks, 
      Harrison

• By Dennis Knepp
      New guy here,  my question is, is vapor lock common on this machine? When I run it for a while and shut it off it will not restart if it sets for 5-10 min. I have to lift the dump box and let it cool for approx 20 min before it will start. I replaced the fuel pump thinking it might be the problem. Any help would be appreciated.
    • By VRT
      I live in Las Vegas and am new to the board, I am looking for a four seat UTV to have to play around with in the desert. I haven't decided on anything I have friends that have various ones and each have their own opinions on which is the best etc so I am coming here to do research.
    • By Gary Nations
      Just got a Champion 2000lb winch for Father's Day. Going on a 2018 Mule 4010 Trans used on the farm. Anyone have any experience/ tips for mounting? Front mount so what do I need?
      Thanks in advance.
    • By Stiffwood1673
      My community owns a Mule KAF620 MJF.  We also have a North Star trailer mounted power washer.  Fully loaded (w/water tank) the entire trailer weighs 3600#.  Since the Mule has a rated towing capacity of 1200#, we are afraid to tow the trailer fully loaded.  Since this unit has plowing capability, I have some difficulty believing that it would damage the unit by towing the 3600# unit short distances on perfectly flat terrain, mostly concrete or asphalt.  Can any experienced Mule operators comment on your towing experiences?