Quantcast

Seth Zora

2010 Wildfire 300cc , Hisun or Another Brand Name?

I recently acquired a 2010 Wildefire WF-300 UTV. I'm trying to determine if this is actually a hisun utv or another brand. Has anyone heard of this name or can point me in the right direction?

Wildfire Motors was a company based in Steubenville, Ohio, specializing in the sales of scooters, motorcycles, ATVs, cyclecars, and electric vehicles. The vehicles are manufactured in China and were  distributed throughout the United States.

It appears they are out of business now.

From Wikipedia

Thanks. Yeah I found that also but did not have any luck finding whom made the actual parts on it.

I'd start by comparing major components, like the engine, differentials, body style, and such. To major Chinese brands. Don't really know the big ones. But maybe hisun. I'm sure there's several. Then move on to briefly look at other countries like India. I think they make popular, cheap tractors like mahindra. Just stands to reason that they wouldn't ignore the popular UTVs. 

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By justingrider
      Good morning everyone, appreciate any help on this.  I picked up a 2013 Hisun 800 for a project.  Previous owner had fried a lot of the electrical with a bunch of aftermarket audio equipment, so I have been replacing all of the wiring to give it a fresh start.  I'm 95% there with a couple of plugs I can't figure out where they need to be routed and the reason for me reaching out for help here.
      1.  A female 2-port white plug that comes off the end of the main harness, close to the side where the terminal hook ups tap into the battery.  It has a Blue/black-stripe wire and a White/blue-stripe wire. (Pictures: https://ibb.co/m9PRDqX and
      https://ibb.co/9pHZsFj). I'm assuming it is another single offset fuse or module like the other pieces around it but can't find anything on what it might be or that wire color combination in the manual/wiring diagrams...anyone know what this guy goes to?
      2.  On the crank position sensor (torque sensor), the wires that I have coming off of that are a green wire and blue/light-gray-stripe wire (https://ibb.co/FmJLJfs)...any idea on where this guy is suppose to plug in to?
      Again, thanks for any help you can provide!
      -Justin

• By Steve Varao
      HI All,
      I have an 800cc Hisun fuel injected twin cylinder. Im trying to diagnose a no spark issue.  I had a bad crank sensor, replaced that and still got no spark and yes i doubled check the new one to make sure it was good.  Checked the both coil packs and they are both receiving power, also checked the resistance and both seem to be good.  It seems to me like the ECU is not sending the signal to the Coil packs.  Anyone have any idea how to test the ECU?  Any help or advice would be appreciated.  Thanks
    • By cormeister7
      Curious if anyone has successfully added a light bar to a Coleman / Hisun 550cc UTV. I got mine at Tractor supply last November, but I understand they are the same machine as a Hisun.
      I've been scouring the interwebs for information regarding the wiring harness to no avail. Wondering if anyone on this forum as had success and could offer some tips.
      Thanks y'all
    • By Quade
      This is my first UTV and it ran great the first 500 miles. Then it slowly got harder and harder to start. Now I have to keep giving it gas when I first start it for about 1 minute until it will idle by itself. This past weekend I took it on the trail and it died 15 minutes into the ride and lost all spark. I got towed home and tried to see if I had spark the next morning which I did and it started but died 10 minutes later. Anyone have any ideas what I should do or check? Anything would help thank you!
    • By David Cleghorn
      Hi, I've just acquired a used strike 250, 2015 model, I've noticed in low range it sounds like something is catching/rubbing it's not a constant noise more like something catching on a rotation however it's fine in high range, has anyone else encountered this issue and is it an easy ish fix?
      Thanks

David